Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

should have pics at lunch but evilface has to pull it from my file folder later cause i just aint figured out how to post it on here

62K4l.gif

this afternoon about 3 he was busy but think i have enough for everyone got a square yard

Ok if this does happen, hypothetically what mouth piece would you guys prefer?

the original but the shoulder thing i dont get how he got oxygen from it the 25th tank may be what i go for

It doesn't look good, looks like Croc is a no-go...

Sorry Ski, the character isn't peeking my interest too much either. I had the original toy as a kid, but I was playing it by ear this time to see how he turns out.

Sorry Ski, the character isn't peeking my interest too much either. I had the original toy as a kid, but I was playing it by ear this time to see how he turns out.

Yea no problems Sam, all good.

I all ready told Kozin, I won't start a sculpt here in this section to gain interest. :duff

It's going to be more a $$$ first before I get burnt deal, sorry it had to be this way, live and learn.

Hope you understand :peace

Yea no problems Sam, all good.

I all ready told Kozin, I won't start a sculpt here in this section to gain interest. :duff

It's going to be more a $$$ first before I get burnt deal, sorry it had to be this way, live and learn.

Hope you understand :peace

what happens if we dont reach ten ski

Back