Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

the toys r us croc looks awesome compared to those that sigma 6 croc is too cartoonish trust me i have it

Never knew it growing up, or never cared, but either way I didnt know, Croc Master came with an alligator. So suck it Nam :lol

https://www.yojoe.com/action/87/crocmaster.___ml

I guess ignorance is bliss? Just another reason to hate on the figure. :nana::lol

It's time to elevate your customs from a 3 3/4" toya to high-end 1/6 collectibles, boys. ONLY 5 LEFT!:

51tg2T2OFaL._AA1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Safari-Incre...=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1298219920&sr=1-4 You're welcome :wink1:.​

Last edited:

Yeah, its smaller, but I like the color and "pose" better.

But I havent even signed on to the project so.....:dunno

Yeah, its smaller, but I like the color and "pose" better.

But I havent even signed on to the project so.....:dunno

Me either. It's gay how he's winning the pole and the majority of flakes who voted won't even commit to the project. :lol

You flakes need to sign up!!

I like both crocs, the green one a bit more.

cool animals. I looked for a warthog for Gnawghyde but the one they have looks a little too tame.

You flakes need to sign up!!

I like both crocs, the green one a bit more.
I'm still really debating it right now. Unlike Nam I really loved Croc when I was a kid, but im unsure of how he's gonna translate to a 1:6 figure. The crocodile skin aspects are what have me doubting how well this could turn out.

Its either gonna be awesome or cheesy and terrible. Dont think there will be a middle ground with this one.

I'm still really debating it right now. Unlike Nam I really loved Croc when I was a kid, but im unsure of how he's gonna translate to a 1:6 figure. The crocodile skin aspects are what have me doubting how well this could turn out.

____ it, I'll bit if you do. :lol

keep the Twilight role playing to PMs.

I'll sign up if Nam uses this one for his custom :lecture

61ECr8wgbzL._AA1000_.jpg

come on nam and darkness. i got the fabric for plenty of vests and it looks great! looks like croc skin and all you have to do is sew it in a vest

keep the Twilight role playing to PMs.

Please keep your sexual lewers for little girls to your self. Nobody want to read it, let alone, be subjected to it.

I'll sign up if Nam uses this one for his custom :lecture

61ECr8wgbzL._AA1000_.jpg

Yeah, nothing like making an already gimp-looking figure look gayer by adding a smiling alligator. :monkey1

Sculpt is done, SE171 and Evilface should have there's by Tues, it would be Mon but I'm doing a steady jog, no sprint for the workout.

Last edited:
Back