Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the paint rub off easy? It should I use a sealant on it?

hodgetwins.gif

Sooooo I don't need to seal?

Not if you're using good paints. When you scrub the hands with dishsoap and hot water it removes the mold release agent and allows the paint to adhere better to the plastic.

i hope you have more than just 1 way in the back to finish up.

It shipped today. Your's was actually suppose to be on that list instead of Nam's. Got something else I have to get out to him with his.

Speaking of which where is Nam..... :wave

Got my brain bucket in the mail today. I gotta say MANDO I'm very impressed with it! I'm excited to put him together. Thanks again bro!

Been at the hospital for a day now. My baby girl was born yesterday :yess: Figured I post the most recent updates to my tank commander. Still waiting on his medals to show up though

Been at the hospital for a day now. My baby girl was born yesterday :yess: Figured I post the most recent updates to my tank commander. Still waiting on his medals to show up though

Congratulations on the birth of yer daughter!

I found an old pic I'm guessing was a concept drawing. In it he was wearing large knee pads. Here it is.

That's a cool picture :rock

I dig 'em, SF. As long as you're happy with it, thats all that matters.

I dig those shoulder boards. I might some to mine.

The Gay Pride shoulderboards are interesting. Maybe just yellow/red.

My Wermz is done, but I've lost my Nikon charger........

Where the fawk are you Nikon charger!@?!?! :mad:

Red/yellow would look good.

I still haven't done the knee pads on mine.

I have no idea. I've searched all over my house for it. $50 for a genuine replacement. :monkey4

I've made some patches for him as well. Might grab another suit for the chest pocket look.

Back