Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pigs8.gif

That gif gets creepier the longer you stare at it. :lol

Hello fellow Joe Freaks!

I know, it's been a long time coming on the RP hammers, and I do apologize. The everyday life has really
taking a turn and has been upside down for myself the past 1.5-2 years. A new job, new kid, etc... It really
threw the whole schedule off and took some time, more time than I like to admit to adjust and finally
get a good schedule down for my custom work. A job where I had to work production support nights of oncall (almost 3 years of that nonsense) and also raising a newborn at the same time, LOL! Ugh, not sure how I did it TBH but that's has all now
changed since making the change to a new engineering gig and back to where I am calling the shots and not
working on fires in the late to wee mornings (2-3am calls). The pay was amazing, but my quality of life, not
so much.

Anyways, I'd like to update that I will be molding these suckers this week and make my efforts on sending them
out to the people I owe them to. Afterwards expect some new great HS, kits, etc... coming to the Joe community.
I plan to impliment a new business model that will not subject me to taking in commissions without having everything
ready and on hand, no more made to order. I can afford to make the batch and sell at a first come first server basis.
That being said, once the run is made and sold, there will be no more of the production of the piece as I plan to make these releases
and hold to the true ES. These will be limited and I have to move onto the next projects that I have planned. Therefore
I do not get stuck in this infinite loop of taking in commissions and remaking old items.

Again, I apologize to those that I owe these hammers, I know it's not a great number or amount of $$$ but its the principle
that I like to keep in good standing and be respected as a customizer.

20170225_150310.jpg

Thanks again for your patience and I'll be around in full swing here again soon!

Skiman

Back