Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

Anything like that ROC figue would be ghey.

Hey Croc Master won! Please put me on the list Ski. :yess:

This would be a fun figure. I'm going to have to look into 'croc' material first and see how difficult it will be to make a vest and boots.

half way there an y body suits or suggestions for tights the storm trooper had a body suit but cant never find one

i was looking at glasseyes.com and they have a 4mm croc eye for his belt at $5

those are tights like a wrestler. a body suit is the only thing i know that will work or black pants would be alright.

I think I would go with a slight change on the pants, myself. A set of black utility trousers would make a nice modernization to the figure in my own opinion.

I would downsize the belt a little and make it more subtle. I actually think I have one in my bash bin that might make for an easy conversion.

Definitely have to make the croc-skin wife beater from scratch.

Sculpting and painting an existing pair of boots would work best for those, I think. I have an idea for that, but I have never actually done anything like that so I don't know if it would work.

Gadget gauntlets are common enough that it should not be hard to find one that is full of coolness.

I think that as an upgrade, I would go with a Predator whip or another that is more technologically advanced than a regular bullwhip (not that they wouldn't be plenty cool enough, mind you).

If the funds free up in time, I'll be in, Ski. But don't put me on the list quite yet.

I'm going to try the spandex pants out. I have a pair from when I was going to use them on Snake Eyes to finish out the 85 look, but never go around to it. If they look hokey I'll swap them with some like The Punisher has.

I know the head would look good, can't wait to see it

With a decent paint job the middle one would look excellent.

Meh :dunno

Looks better than the other two. They all look like playschool baby toys, but the middle one looks the best.

Back