Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

top-10.jpg

yea i know im really looking forward to this and hope more sign on dont want this to fall out come on darkness, nam, samuel

Hey, don't look at me. :lol I've been more than vocal since day numero uno about my dislike for this character! :lol:moon:nana:

It doesn't look good, looks like Croc is a no-go...

It doesn't look good, looks like Croc is a no-go...

Par for the course, unfortunately. I'm guessing it's because the people on the poll that haven't committed, either had no intention of doing so in the first place, or had every intention of wanting one, but every intention of flaking come D-day.

The biggest thing is figuring out his vest and boots. If we had a good answer for those, I think many, myself included, would jump in. But this guy has a tough outfit to put together, despite it being simple.

The biggest thing is figuring out his vest and boots. If we had a good answer for those, I think many, myself included, would jump in. But this guy has a tough outfit to put together, despite it being simple.

That issue's been resolved. You can easily buy vinyl crocodile skin, cut out a vest and baseball-stitch the sides around the figure. Then it's just a matter of cutting strips and gluing the material to some Star Wars boots. It's not difficult at all.

That issue's been resolved. You can easily buy vinyl crocodile skin, cut out a vest and baseball-stitch the sides around the figure. Then it's just a matter of cutting strips and gluing the material to some Star Wars boots. It's not difficult at all.

:lecture

You could baseball stitch those boots as well with the cloth, let me find a Serpentor pic.

Just like slip ons so they aren't permanent and still snug if you are worried about ruining some boots.

easy butt munch just take your vinyl to your local chinese alternatation and they will do the rest if you have to.

:lecture

You could baseball stitch those boots as well with the cloth, let me find a Serpentor pic.

Just like slip ons so they aren't permanent and still snug if you are worried about ruining some boots.

IMG_6864.jpg

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

its the same as what samuel showed on ebay just black got to dye the fabric no problem i work at a bodyshop thats cake to me

Back