Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post this here.

Here's moc up I did in photoshop to see some of the changes I've made to the sculpt via some request.

109_1827_black_white_MOC1.jpg

I'll post more real in hand pics some time when I get a chance.

Badman ski are you going to do any custom clothing again for this new sculpt?

I'll check around for those coats Vik. :)

Here's a lil more progress on the actual sculpt, don't worry about the solvent it's the white stuff and can be washed off, three different tiers of lighting on the sculpt here and perhaps a lil more clean up on the edges on some lines but I think he's making some good progress, let me know what you guys think.

109_1847.jpg

109_1847_MID.jpg

109_1847_black_white.jpg

--Ski​

That's looking great ski. The changes have made a massive improvement. Look forward to seeing it with a paint job.
Regarding doing one of your original nomak coats with the fur when will you know by? Also will you be doing any other clothes with it like hoddies and scarfs. Just want to know availability on clothes asap.

Last edited:
Sounds good vik, let me know what you see are different on the nose and chin in your opinion and I will try to make the change.

I guess if I find a source of coats, I'll know more of what I can get estimates. I don't plan on doing full Nomaks as the revisit is driven towards redoing the HS, also I have very limited time to revisit this piece and move onto this years commissions.

Ski

if the nose and chin was more like your version 1 nomak that be great. maybe you should tweak nose and chin ever so slightly to make it look like version1 nomak. but regardless this is a great piece. love to see how it looks painted.

regarding clothes, can get everything apart from the jacket - thats the hardest thing to replicate with the fur

:lol thank you fellas, I don't even really know what to charge for revisions, heck I might just give them up free to returning customers! (well at least not charge full price, maybe just paint up prices)

This is never about money, it's about the art! :duff

Did you decide if you're going to cut Nomak 1.0 buyers some sort of deal? :pray:

Back