Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

say didnt you say this was for charity to a good cause and everyone needs to help out

Mindbender would be a little easier to bash at least. He is wearing less clothes :lol

Yea no problems Sam, all good.

I all ready told Kozin, I won't start a sculpt here in this section to gain interest. :duff

It's going to be more a $$$ first before I get burnt deal, sorry it had to be this way, live and learn.

Hope you understand :peace

Ya, I remember you were getting burnt on the second run of Slaughter. I was with you all the way on that commission. :hi5:

Sorry Ski, the character isn't peeking my interest too much either. I had the original toy as a kid, but I was playing it by ear this time to see how he turns out.

Why did you vote for him in the poll then, ya dingleberry?! :dunno:nana:

Why did you vote for him in the poll then, ya dingleberry?! :dunno:nana:

To be honest Nam, it was between characters I didn't care for and the ones that I thought SS would eventually get around to. I figured I liked him more than some of the others, and from the numbers in the pole it seemed like people might want to get him made. If I liked what I was seeing, I would have jumped on getting one and I knew if Ski didn't get the 10 it would be no harm, no foul (I almost want to get some of Ski's other commissions, but good sense tells me to keep my collection size under control). :dunno:monkey1:lol

To be honest Nam, it was between characters I didn't care for and the ones that I thought SS would eventually get around to. I figured I liked him more than some of the others, and from the numbers in the pole it seemed like people might want to get him made. If I liked what I was seeing, I would have jumped on getting one and I knew if Ski didn't get the 10 it would be no harm, no foul (I almost want to get some of Ski's other commissions, but good sense tells me to keep my collection size under control). :dunno:monkey1:lol

"Don't really care for anything on this list." :dunno

And given the sheer amount of flaking for his customs, which has everything to do with flaky bastards and nothing to do with quality, I don't blame Ski for charging up front. :(

Zero interest in Mindbender

Skizor does the head come painted?

All painted and pre-drilled :duff

Full painted, hosing to the 9's for just double nickels :lecture

"Don't really care for anything on this list." :dunno

And given the sheer amount of flaking for his customs, which has everything to do with flaky bastards and nothing to do with quality, I don't blame Ski for charging up front. :(

I did say didn't care for anything that SS probably wouldn't make. I'm interested in Mindbender, Zarana, and Jinx, but I think SS would get around to those figure eventually (though it might take them quite a few years:impatient:, particularly for the ladies). :)

It all depends on how they do with the muscle bod. Manbender simply won't work on any existing aspect of the pro.

I don't for-see SS coming out with a decent muscle body. It may be something they would do in collaboration with HT, like they did with the armored bodies and Hobbits.

I did say didn't care for anything that SS probably wouldn't make. I'm interested in Mindbender, Zarana, and Jinx, but I think SS would get around to those figure eventually (though it might take them quite a few years:impatient:, particularly for the ladies). :)

I know. I was implying not voting. :lol

I don't for-see SS coming out with a decent muscle body. It may be something they would do in collaboration with HT, like they did with the armored bodies and Hobbits.

One can only hope. While others might have an aneurysm, I would be content with a TTA hybrid for Sideshow's muscle figures. The muscles are there and all the articulation remains.

I'm hoping SSC does their own thing for the chicks. The female TTs suck.

everyone i think is stumped on how to bash him and thats simple with ski supplying the head and i have the fabric and willing to stitch one up for them all is left is a simple belt and boots and the boots could be a simple slip on and epoxy on a demon batman belt is simple paint silver and add eyeball.croc master done

Back