Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabric stores like Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann. You can also visit thrift stores and buy old leather jackets and purses cheap.

For glue.

QuickGrip.jpg

They're coming, Starrdog. Ski's hitting his head paint backlog hard at the moment before he brings da... Well y'know. :rock2

I started this piece a long while ago and ended up never finishing it, but ever since I ordered major bludd I got the motivation to get back to piggy, I changed the pants and added the gloved hand and axe for now while he awaits his hammer.

roadpigwithaxe002_zps5aa6ffdd.jpg

roadpigwithaxe003_zpsf356d884.jpg

roadpigwithaxe001_zpsf39f6e2d.jpg

Dig those boots!

:lol Yeah there interesting, I painted them myself! I wanted to go with the cobra viper boots like some others have done, I even bought them just for this guy, however the upper part is to skinny to fit over the KP body chins:( I could have shaved them down to fit but I just went this route instead.

I used those boots on a Road Pig custom many years ago.

Jul10005.jpg

So many things have changed, and that custom went with a collection purge many years ago.

I used those boots on a Road Pig custom many years ago.

Jul10005.jpg

So many things have changed, and that custom went with a collection purge many years ago.

I had to do a double take there, I thought that was a 3 3/4 figure for a moment:panic: How funny is that, those are the same boots, I can't even remember what figure there from:lol

I laced up the front of the armor last night and added the tattoo, question thought, how is the back piece of the armor supposed to work?

pigtattoo004_zps6fe4d717.jpg

pigtattoo002_zps424e5c40.jpg

Hello Skull, on some of those I drilled holes on the backend but then it was becoming too fragile there so on some of them I stopped drilling and was suggesting just to latch them together on the backside with leather straps and glue, or like a buckle, etc...

Ski

Hello Skull, on some of those I drilled holes on the backend but then it was becoming too fragile there so on some of them I stopped drilling and was suggesting just to latch them together on the backside with leather straps and glue, or like a buckle, etc...

Evil

Ski

Evil

Thanks fella's, both are solid suggestions:hi5: I just thought I was missing something cause there is a piece included with 4 holes that I wasn't sure how it attached to the main armor.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle

Skull

Thanks fella's, both are solid suggestions:hi5: I just thought I was missing something cause there is a piece included with 4 holes that I wasn't sure how it attached to the main armor.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle

Skull

That piece goes in the front in between the two chest plates, underneath.

That piece goes in the front in between the two chest plates, underneath.

Oh.......well I didn't really need it then, laced up fine with out it. Thanks for the heads up though:hi5:

What are people using for the little cross bow piggy uses, I have no ideas on how to make that happen:dunno

I had to do a double take there, I thought that was a 3 3/4 figure for a moment:panic: How funny is that, those are the same boots, I can't even remember what figure there from:lol

They are from the GI Joe line in the early 2000s. Quite workable still as you proved.

The funny thing about that custom was that I Frankensteined a Mattel Hercules figure with some knock-off hands and a modified knock-off head. He fit in well with Hasbro figures back in the day.

Question, just got around to putting this together, got the TT muscular body, how do you keep the head on as it does fit in the hole?

Back