Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

pulp_fiction_gimp.jpg

Yup a easy custom to make since we have the material sourced now!

I think that will work. Maybe try and hit it with some lighter green dye as well.

Should be enough for 10 if these yahoos sign on.

everyone i think is stumped on how to bash him and thats simple with ski supplying the head and i have the fabric and willing to stitch one up for them all is left is a simple belt and boots and the boots could be a simple slip on and epoxy on a demon batman belt is simple paint silver and add eyeball.croc master done

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Depends really. If you get one with the bigger part of the pattern, it's gonna look like Cockmaster killed a prehistoric MOFO for his clothes. :lol

Thats my biggest concern. Sure we can find croc material, but the pattern is gonna be so large it will look ridiculous.

I have 90% of the figure bashed right now, but until I see a shirt stitched and on a figure I'm not biting.

Thats my biggest concern. Sure we can find croc material, but the pattern is gonna be so large it will look ridiculous.

I have 90% of the figure bashed right now, but until I see a shirt stitched and on a figure I'm not biting.

plan on using just the small areas for the vest it will look good king if you sign on i will send you yours if you can sew it

<hr style="color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background-color: rgb(212, 212, 212);" size="1"> :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back