Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, just got around to putting this together, got the TT muscular body, how do you keep the head on as it does fit in the hole?

Blu tack or fun tack should do the trick:wink1:

On a side note I just bought a moc roadpig off ebay, I've been going a little crazy as I started a small collection of the 80's gijoe's, man these guys are expensive if you want them sealed:panic:

I did the redneck fix. I took a wine cork, cut it to size. Stuck it in the cavity and then made a hole for neck peg. It works well.

Bronx ,I was told the last time I asked that Ski was trying to catch everything up.He had a ton of headsculpts to paint and was working on everything when he could.He does have a day job and is catching everything up as he can,hence the reason for no new sculpts or commission work at this time.I too am waiting patiently for mine.

Road_Pig_Marvel_140.jpg

Sorry for delay my friends, I plan get to get Boa's out first and then right on with the hammers. This quarter with my new position at a new company is really demanding along with a bodybuilding show coming up. I'm always in contact and I'm always here so don't hesitant to contact me, i will see it.

Once this newness wares off, which I'm getting the hang of the new schedule, we'll get these guys out.

Again sorry for the delay,

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Sorry for delay my friends, I plan get to get Boa's out first and then right on with the hammers. This quarter with my new position at a new company is really demanding along with a bodybuilding show coming up. I'm always in contact and I'm always here so don't hesitant to contact me, i will see it.

Once this newness wares off, which I'm getting the hang of the new schedule, we'll get these guys out.

Again sorry for the delay,

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Words :monkey4

Cliff notes: deal with it.

Thanks!

Back