Skiman's 1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Re-Enlistment (commission)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Re-Enlistment (commission)

I think the problem is the ball joint plug is still in the neck. I'll pop that off and that should bring the head down lower.

Wow King! Ours are nearly identical! But your photography skills are still far superior to mine :lol

And he takes the time to FUTZ! :nana::lol

I can never get these military pants to look right. What is the proper technique for them? I know that is my biggest futzing struggle at the momment.

Thanks Nam. When a figure's boot it too tight for the pants to actually tuck in, do you just start them at the top of the boot instead?

Thanks Nam. When a figure's boot it too tight for the pants to actually tuck in, do you just start them at the top of the boot instead?

No. If the boots are plastic, I usually use a tool, or you could use the end of the metal part of a stand, to tuck them into the boots. Worst case scenario, heat up the boots a bit and tuck them in. If they bulge, it's no big deal. Real boots do the same. If the pants are long enough (which isn't the case with any joes so far :lol), tuck the hem around the shaft of the barbell ankle joint and put the boots on.

Thanks Nam. I'll give that a shot. One of the biggest problems I've had is that most current boot-feet don't have a lot of gap between the leg and the boot so it nearly impossible to stuff the pants in there, even with tweezers. Heating them up is probably what I'll have to do.

Thanks Nam. I'll give that a shot. One of the biggest problems I've had is that most current boot-feet don't have a lot of gap between the leg and the boot so it nearly impossible to stuff the pants in there, even with tweezers. Heating them up is probably what I'll have to do.

I usually remove the boot and slide the pants lower. The skinnier part of the ankle allows for the pants to fit inside the boot and then it's just a matter of applying a little bit of pressure when slipping the boot back on and keeping the hem inside the boot as it slides up.

Sgt. Slaughter says FU snow!

sgtslaughter14.jpg

New to the boards and loving everyones customs! Awesome job on the head Skiman, looks fantastic!!

Skiman, if your still doing Slaughter heads, I'd be interested in one!

New to the boards and loving everyones customs! Awesome job on the head Skiman, looks fantastic!!

Skiman, if your still doing Slaughter heads, I'd be interested in one!

Sending yah a good ole PM.

<hr style="color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background-color: rgb(212, 212, 212);" size="1"> Destron23 = Donald Bonerski.

Reported to Uncle Dave :cool:

Like I said in the other thread, I have no clue who Donald Bonerski is..

Anyways, Skiman I just replied to your PM and sent you a payment for the Slaughter head, that should prove to you I am not Donald Bonerski, I'll PM you my shipping address if you need further proof(if it didnt come thru with the paypal payment).

Like I said in the other thread, I have no clue who Donald Bonerski is..

Anyways, Skiman I just replied to your PM and sent you a payment for the Slaughter head, that should prove to you I am not Donald Bonerski, I'll PM you my shipping address if you need further proof(if it didnt come thru with the paypal payment).

Don't worry about Marc Dorkness, if he's right it's good to be making money of myself :lol :panic::panic::panic:

Awesome news on payment :duff

edit: and received, thanks M.

Back