Skiman's 1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Re-Enlistment (commission)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Re-Enlistment (commission)

thank you mr. bonerski. payment sent. looking forward to slaughter in collection.

Early moc up of what mine will look like. Shooting for the Mailaway version of Sarge

slaughter1.jpg

Just got some of these parts in today. Still need to put his whistle on a string, lower the neck line of the shirt, get different gloved hands, repaint the boots black and OD green, figure a way to get USA on his chest and GI JOE down the sides of his legs, and see if I can dye or paint a hat brown...

Early moc up of what mine will look like. Shooting for the Mailaway version of Sarge

slaughter1.jpg

Just got some of these parts in today. Still need to put his whistle on a string, lower the neck line of the shirt, get different gloved hands, repaint the boots black and OD green, figure a way to get USA on his chest and GI JOE down the sides of his legs, and see if I can dye or paint a hat brown...

i want that firefly in the background

The Japan Firefly is pretty kewl to have.

Nice work on Slaughter. Wouldn't mind making one in that outfit, but those bodies suck to get :lol.

So what rank insignia are folks using on Slaughter's hat? The figure has an E-6 insignia, but the file card has always said he's an E-7. I want to finish the figure, but I'm stuck between what I should use.

Got a T800 body for Sgt!!! I think he is done, now onto the Master of Crocs.

sgtslaughter15.jpg

sgtslaughter16.jpg

sgtslaughter17.jpg

Damn, one finger push ups! Duke is a touch mother____er.

Looks much better on the 800 Evil.

Updated: Destron your Slaughter is being shipped tomorrow. I was glad to get him out before our move into a new house, otherwise I believe it would of been mid May :rock

Thanks for the support!!! :flag

Updated: Destron your Slaughter is being shipped tomorrow. I was glad to get him out before our move into a new house, otherwise I believe it would of been mid May :rock

Thanks for the support!!! :flag

Excellent, thanks!

Thankfully Skimunster made me upgrade to a Barney bod by sending me a HS painted to match said Barney. :mad::lol

Has't to be one of my favorite customs now.

Back