Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Spoke to Mike @ SSC, he basically said some come early, some come late and it sounds like this has had to delays to get it right, so no real info sadly.

It does really suck considering it was already delayed from Q4 and delayed again, but it also means i an afford the 3A Rex now so i'm not to angry :lol

Spoke to Mike @ SSC, he basically said some come early, some come late and it sounds like this has had to delays to get it right, so no real info sadly.

It does really suck considering it was already delayed from Q4 and delayed again, but it also means i an afford the 3A Rex now so i'm not to angry :lol

i want him in march or April otherwise no chance .......:panic:

if it means they'll get it right with no QC then i' all for it, but this'll be hitting amongst the commander bacara figure, the Dead Space statue and probably many others :panic:

Delayed until May....:lol

They must be adding real feathers to the wings or something...:dunno

there r too many things coming in may what is this i ordered according to arrival date now its may:dunno....this is not what i expecteD:mad:

Delays = Sneaky way if keeping those NRD's. They know that some will have to cancel some items from fear of to much coming out all at once.

I have no issue with the delay, if it means we will get a better product.

Just put away the cash and don't spend it on anything else.

NRD should be refunded for delayed items IMO, but they won't :mad:

Especially for this item. They've held on to collectors money just to long for this project. It's been a year and counting for those that have this piece on order.

If the statue comes out perfect they can take as much time as they like. Let qc do their job. when it takes forever and comes out crappy then complain

May is a complete disaster now...I have like 5 things coming in at once. BUT, if extra time equals quality...it'll be worth it.

Yes i tend to think given the delay of this item (over a year since pre order) there should be some compensation for those that have waited. If there was no chance it was going to be ready for its original release they should have held back on ioffering the pre order. Ok one delay is fine, Two delays is bearable but once it starts to be continually delayed they should at least update the customers with the reasons why it is being delayed.

I venture to say if this is out in may i am sure some (if not all) of the other high end releases scheduled for release in may will be pushed back to later release dates.

Delays = Sneaky way if keeping those NRD's. They know that some will have to cancel some items from fear of to much coming out all at once.

after all !ts Bus!ness$$ :rotfl

I wasn't considering cancelling it before but after yet another delay, I am really considering it now. I just don't feel excited or like I need to own it anymore. Who knows, maybe this thing will turn out to be the most amazing piece ever:dunno

Are these delays even enough of an issue to be able to cancel the order for a full refund?

Back