Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I ordered and cant wait for it. Its gonna look awesome people need to stop nitpicking

I ordered and cant wait for it. Its gonna look awesome people need to stop nitpicking

Can't say that I disagree with you here.

Still have points sitting around waiting on this to be in stock once they ship. I just want to make sure that everything turns out well for this piece before I jump on it.

Can't say that I disagree with you here.

Still have points sitting around waiting on this to be in stock once they ship. I just want to make sure that everything turns out well for this piece before I jump on it.

agree with u but want to flex so ordered......

Ex head but I think I like the reg better

Ordered day 1 for me but, I'm wondering how people are gonna display him? Reg head or ex?

If or when I pick this up I will for sure being displaying him with his Reg. portrait. Just don't like the smurf-ish look of the EX portrait, but like every other statue. It's always a different story once you have the piece in hand.

Ill order once in hand pics come it looks epic in the sdcc videos though

Spoken like a veteran that's been through it a few times with SSC & their so call QC. I'm right along with on this type of buying these days.

I ordered as well, would display with exclusive portrait

Ordered day 1 for me but, I'm wondering how people are gonna display him? Reg head or ex?

I'll switch it up every so often, but am gonna go Ex head first.

Just realized that withn his i'll have a good for Prints, might get them all framed.

anybody recd shipping notice??

I am still hoping for late March.

Back