Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

what if they will delay again........:thud:

from these delays i m hoping for best results:pray:

:lol I can't believe this is delayed again. I ordered this so long ago that sometimes I even forget that I have it coming. It's ridiculous.

I don't mind though. I need the money for other things right now.

Finally, just canceled the Angel, got tired of all the delays. What a relief and now I am happy... :)

Finally, just canceled the Angel, got tired of all the delays. What a relief and now I am happy... :)

I understand :monkey2

They are bringing cancellations on themselves really

(you should complain to get your NRD back, say to them one delayed is understandable but two and a 7 month dealy is horrible, see what they say, may as well try)

I understand :monkey2

They are bringing cancellations on themselves really

(you should complain to get your NRD back, say to them one delayed is understandable but two and a 7 month dealy is horrible, see what they say, may as well try)

I did and I asked them to transfer the NRD to another order that I have and they agreed to that. Another great news that I still have the one-time courtesy for future cancelation. From now on I will be careful with what I pre-order...

Delays completely suck, but is it really worth it to stomp our feet like children and cancel something we want? It WILL come out eventually just be patient. Whats the big rush anyway? I cant understand people saying "i really wanted this, im cancelling" just relax brothers, your really gonna give your exclusives to someone else because somethings delayed?! Wtf?!

Delays completely suck, but is it really worth it to stomp our feet like children and cancel something we want? It WILL come out eventually just be patient. Whats the big rush anyway? I cant understand people saying "i really wanted this, im cancelling" just relax brothers, your really gonna give your exclusives to someone else because somethings delayed?! Wtf?!

It is not only the delays that made me canceled this piece, it's because I have too many on PO and to me they are more important then this one at the moment. Btw I don't mind if someone else get my Ex.

And no need to go Super-Nova buddy! :p

Lol no super nova, just saying everybody should hang in there. After market prices are insane.

Lol no super nova, just saying everybody should hang in there. After market prices are insane.

Yeah I know, but I am not going to get this piece in the future either. Have to focus on just a few line, need to cut down my "must have" list. I won't survive this hobby if I jump on everything statues SSC are releasing.

Yeah I know, but I am not going to get this piece in the future either. Have to focus on just a few line, need to cut down my "must have" list. I won't survive this hobby if I jump on everything statues SSC are releasing.

did sideshow immediately agree to the NRD transfer, or did you have to sell them on that by complaining?

Hmmm, now this week's NL lists the EX shipping in next 30 days.

:gah: sideshow confuses me. It's coming then it's not coming then it's coming again :dunno

EDIT: according to sideshow they are phashing out the estimate quarter release dates in favour of showing months instead, the months they all seem to be listed as are the inbetween quarter ones like May (in the middle between April and June) so the release can be either side of the month listed.

So i'm betting this is gonna come in the beginning of April

Last edited:
Back