Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

The only thing that would be hard to accomplish is the different outfits between the Angel & Archangel.

please let the sweet time they are taking on this translate into awesomeness...specifically in the paint department

This Archangel would be my choice. Imagine if the wings could switch out with "retracted wings" slotting in for different display options.

340px-Uncanny_X-Force_Vol_1_1_Textless_Marko_Djurdjevic_Variant.jpg

Good idea. When I say I wish it was Archangel, it is because Angel wasn't part of Jim Lee's X-Men. It was Archangel, so regardless of scale, he will always look a little out of place.

Even Archangel wasn't part of Jim Lee's X-Men that much. He was in X-Factor during Lee's "UXM" run and he was on the Gold team in "UXM" once Lee jumped to the Blue team in "X-Men". Lee never even designed a costume for Archangel.

The EX is back in stock (less than 10 remain).

The EX is back in stock (less than 10 remain).

then how come my waitlist not converted by the way i have cancelled waitlist which is one time pay n ordered through Flex-Pay n applied Valentine Gift Card on it :yess:

Classic Archangel 1st please then they can do X-Force, My Little Ponies or whatever version you guys want.

10 huh? Got a feeling that this is going to be back in stock when it ships. Not falling for that only 10 left trick.

What you mean by this statement! Any past issues?

Thank you for the update , so in a positive way I have a better chance in getting it if there more. Even thou it might not be a rare item. But so far I have not seen anything close to this. Just hope final product look as it did at comic con....

Believe me this Angel comiquette will be back in stock a few weeks after these start to ship out.

Plus if you knew how most of the collectors felt about the Marvel comiquette line you wouldn't be worried about this not coming back in stock.

Believe me this Angel comiquette will be back in stock a few weeks after these start to ship out.

Plus if you knew how most of the collectors felt about the Marvel comiquette line you wouldn't be worried about this not coming back in stock.

It probably will be considering nearly everything is staying in-stock.

You don't know how most feel about the comiquettes & i don't know, don't minimalise a format to a new member based on your own personal opinion.

It probably will be considering nearly everything is staying in-stock.

You don't know how most feel about the comiquettes & i don't know, don't minimalise a format to a new member based on your own personal opinion.

LOL!!! Calm down grasshopper.

I like Comiquettes so what's your point?

If think I'm wrong buddy do a poll and watch me be right by a long shot.

Next...

Nova-Force & IronLungs31 you both have a god point. Correct Nova I'm a newbie. But I'm happy i got in now, seem like a good time to be a collector. I'v read horror stories and seen some great work.

TO be honest it seem custom made is what hot now. But I reserved allot since i started just waiting like everyone else for the release and Pray they are quality work. I just hope IronLungs31 long shot chocks on a carrot and the underdog wins... In a joking way.

But I'm happy i got in now, seem like a good time to be a collector.

tumblr_lwh1qiOu211qgy9i3o2_500.gif

For a Marvel PF collector? Not really. Quality plummets while prices continue to soar. But on the other hand Sideshow acquiring the DC license is a good thing about being a collector right now.

Hopefully with the release of SS' DC products also returns the high quality we use to expect from them.

nobody likes angel Comiquette :dunnoi m the only one who ordered it:cuckoo:

then how come my waitlist not converted by the way i have cancelled waitlist which is one time pay n ordered through Flex-Pay n applied Valentine Gift Card on it :yess:

Did yours ever get converted?

Back