Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ and before you get all crazy nasty at me, I only think Afterlife is the worst of the franchise. I can watch and mildly enjoy the others. But not Afterlife.

Project doesnt like when you bash his favorite movie tho. But in all seriousness that laugh was unesscesary. ;p

I like them too, he is pretty nerdy and freaky looking, all the insults I see here, well, is not like he doesn't know he is a nerd, is not like he is a big internet celebrity or anything,

^ How is he freaky looking...:lol

You've never seen another human being have you? :lol

relax don't get your panties in a bunch I actually like those guys, their videos are pretty cool,
he is just nerdy looking is what I meant, the laugh just really adds to that

So I watched this today, not bad, definitely better than Extinction. I thought they kind of wasted bringing back One and Carlos, but oh well. Glad Rodriguez was killed, twice, as I can't stand her. Was hoping for a bit more of the 'bigger' bio weapons, besides just the giant Licker. Looks like they'll be making the 6th one, given how profitable this one is.

Also, I didn't see this posted yet, so this if for all the film fans:

https://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-resident-evil-movies-are-better-than-games/

I think it was posted, and ignored/lol'ed at.

There's only one reason needed as to why the RE movies are better than the games...

milla5.jpg

To each his own.

I like Milla too, but I prefer when she plays an alien woman that can barely speak English or punk rocker girl that's friend with socially awkward ventriloquist.

Back