Resident Evil: Damnation (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felt bad when that one licker got ripped in half. They got completely slaughtered in this movie.

Yeah, but that was badass too.

I was getting a little annoyed how throughout the movie, they would cut away for a lot of the kills, or hide them. But then they showed a good amount of brutal kills (mostly on the Lickers:lol) :yess:

Enjoyed this movie it wasn't great loved the tyrants at the end they were unstoppable looking forward to resident evil 6.

Watched this last night

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

The Tyrants were awesome. Everytime i saw them, i couldnt help but think Prometheus could be half decent if the Engineers were as intimidating as the Tyrant003's were.

Watched this today, it was the first CG Resident Evil movie I've seen. Do they have any with Chris, Claire or Jill?

No, Claire was in Degeneration[The first CGI movie]. But it was Leon's movie. She's just somewhat of a side character shadowed by Leon.

True! :rotfl

After all Leon is the Mary Sue of the video games.

Waits for Ironwez attack.

This movie was pretty interesting. The Tyrants definitely looked intimidating (they looked more intimidating with the jackets on imo).
Does this film have an actual 3d copy in the US? im looking around on the web and I don't see anything, yet a ton of footage looked like it was meant for 3d.

I liked the film :). Thankfully, all the fights were not filmed in slow motion *cough retribution*.

Back