Resident Evil: Damnation (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished watching. I'll give it 5.5/10.

Dear Capcom,

Stop making CGI and stick to video games. LOL

of course you didnt like it sense actual video games characters are in the movie lol jk

This movie was awesome :panic:

I LOVED how they did the plaga zombies. I wanted more of them.

The references to RE2 were great...
Spoiler Spoiler:
The entire final sequence was so much fun to watch!

I wish they fleshed out Svetlana a little more though.

Last edited:
This movie was awesome :panic:

I LOVED how they did the plaga zombies. I wanted more of them.

The references to RE2 were great...
Spoiler Spoiler:
The entire final sequence was so much fun to watch!

I wish they fleshed out Svetlana a little more though.

Basing off this might check it out glad someone enjoyed it.

I felt bad for the Lickers. :(
So did i. They were the only thing in the movie with character! Its annoying they used the ****ty Re 5 Lickers though.

I was rooting for their to be a " hero " licker. A stand out one like Grid in AVP. Would of been nice to see Leon fight one earlier on, scar it and end up teaming up at the end against one of the Tyrants. It would of added a new slant on his mentality towards B.O.W.s given how much he showed lack of caring earlier in the movie by just wanting to kill anybody with the plagas in them.

Watched it last night, enjoyed the movie.
I'm glad Leon's back with the witty character.

The last cgi movie, I liked the movie but thought Leon was way too serious, basically was the cliche bad ass Japanese lonesome hero. Other than name and looks, it almost seemed like a different character.
I'm glad they went back to the character's roots.
This is the same Leon in re2 and 4.

The graphics was also gorgeous in bluray.

Pshh this movie was maybe a little cheesy but it was the kind of cheese spreaded on a large pizza that taste awesome. Cheese that taste good and not molded and rotting like that other movie lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Felt bad when that one licker got ripped in half. They got completely slaughtered in this movie.

Back