Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did like it. There were some things I would have loved that were done differently. That happens in most films. In the end I found it enjoyable and loved seeing some old faces.

I find Jill (Sienna) to be extremely sexy with dark hair like in Apocalypse, but I realize this portrayal of her was exactly what we'd think of if we thought of the games. So I have to accept. Better to have her than to not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just little things here and there that got to me, but not enough to make me dislike the movie. I actually quite liked it and would now like an Ada action figure. :D Bingbing Li's a hottie.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I did have to double take that scene. But i will just put it down to the armour she is wearing having thick torso protection, or some kind of more durable material to cushion the blow to the point it wasnt THAT. fatal even though we saw the heart slow down.

I did have to double take that scene. But i will just put it down to the armour she is wearing having thick torso protection, or some kind of more durable material to cushion the blow to the point it wasnt THAT. fatal even though we saw the heart slow down.

I actually thought she was revived because the chopper got to her on time. Looks to have medical facilities on that chopper.

Possibly. Guess we will find out when the commentary comes out! Or maybe a deleted scene.

I do wonder what would of happened after her heart stopped if she still had the virus iin her blood. Being it reanimates dead folk.

Im almost expecting that to happen in the next movie, she dies, comes back as a giant dragon wipes out all the BOW's and kills herself.

Possibly. Guess we will find out when the commentary comes out! Or maybe a deleted scene.

I do wonder what would of happened after her heart stopped if she still had the virus iin her blood. Being it reanimates dead folk.

Im almost expecting that to happen in the next movie, she dies, comes back as a giant dragon wipes out all the BOW's and kills herself.

Don't give Paul any ideas!!! :panic:

Blu-ray release details.

Release date December 21st

blu-ray.jpg

Resident Evil: Retribution DVD Extras

Director and Cast Commentary
Director and Producer Commentary
”Drop (Un)Dead: The Creatures of Retribution”
Outtakes

Resident Evil: Retribution Blu-ray Extras

Deleted & Extended Scenes
“Maestro of Evil: Directing Resident Evil: Retribution”
“Evolving Alice”
“Resident Evil: Reunion”
“Design & Build: The World of Resident Evil: Retribution”
“Resident Stuntman”
“Code: Mika”
Project Alice: The Interactive Database
All of the Special Features on the DVD

Resident Evil: Retribution 3D Blu-ray Extras

Deleted & Extended Scenes and Outtakes in 3D
All of the Blu-ray bonus features
All of the DVD bonus features

Release date is the same date as the end of the world :panic: :panic: :panic:

Is RE: Retribution going to be the last blu-ray I purchase ever?!?!

Nothing's gonna happen closet thing to a huge storm will be hurricane sandy.

Back