Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"OMG PAUL I LOVE DIS SCENE"

"Yeah, it's literally great..yeah hah."

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT SHOT PAUL! AHHHH *makes random noises*"

There. :D

tumblr_mexd9ixkFw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Thats the whole commentary. Milla gives the worst.

UltraViolet's was just her going "PEW PEW PEW!" for an hour and a half. :lol

And everyone always sucks up to Paul.

I think she had her dog with her during the UV commentary. :lol

Milla is just so crazy!

Finally saw this movie... (at the dollar theater)

It was...... Not as bad as I expected! I have to be honest it was really stupid but I was entertained by it. It was much better than Afterlife and it had better action scenes. the plot was completely retarded but I actually liked seeing it.

I mean, I have to give some props to Paul, I think this was the first time I actually saw a "video game" movie, that is a movie that feels exactly like watching a video game on screen. I don't think any other movie felt so much like an actual game. Maybe Mortal Kombat? but Mortal Kombat had a decent story and they didn't just fight all the time. Watching this was like seeing a game.

I also like that even though the premise was stupid he made it work. They needed to get from point A to point B and kill things in the process. Like I said this one felt better than Afterlife.

I have to be honest it was really stupid but I was entertained by it.

That would be my review for the whole franchise. :lol

I caught this one last night, and I thought it was the best so far, even though the Alice/kid relationship was just a straight up rip off of Aliens. Good action, cool effects, Alice kicking butt, what more could you ask for from one of these flicks?

That would be my review for the whole franchise. :lol

I caught this one last night, and I thought it was the best so far, even though the Alice/kid relationship was just a straight up rip off of Aliens. Good action, cool effects, Alice kicking butt, what more could you ask for from one of these flicks?

I saw it with the lowest expectations. I really expected the worst not only of the series but in Paul's career.
the story is very stupid but I couldn't help but be very entertained by it. Maybe it is because i expected a really bad movie, but for example this was much much better than Silent Hill 2 the movie. That was complete horse poop. This one was way better.

I also liked seeing Rain, the final fights were very entertaining. I loved seeing Rain kicking the two guys' butts. really really cool fight scenes.

I got about 20 minutes in and fell asleep last night. I'll have to finish up tonight. RE movies are their own genre. Somehow I like them, and keep buying them, even though everything about them says I shouldn't.

Hit up a Target Thursday night and picked this up on BR (guess they broke street-date), but they only had one version. Did this get an extended/Director's cut? Or was it just the one version?

Back