Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6J1Q

mesmerizing... I keep watching expecting a headshot! :yess:

I guess it's different for everybody as writing well is the only way I write. I have to actually try to not write well and it figuratively hurts my head :lol
As an aspiring writer, I tend to be overly analytical of my writing most of the time. That said, I don't mind the grammatical mistakes of others in the least, as long as I can interpret the content well enough.

geez this thread is useless, can't even find where someone actually said if they liked this movie or not, and why:dunno.......:thwak:thwak

If you have or know someone with internet try this super invention called Google. :thud:

Im 1 movie late. But i only just realized the significance of them finding chris Redfield locked in a Prison cell. At the end of the first game you found Chris Locked in a prison cell.

Im fast!

Im 1 movie late. But i only just realized the significance of them finding chris Redfield locked in a Prison cell. At the end of the first game you found Chris Locked in a prison cell.

Im fast!

Plus, Prison Break. I like how Sarah Tancredi is in the Walking Dead also fighting zombies, and is about to go to a prison :lol

Guy in the red is overcompensating trying to be cool because he knows he is too fat to have his own opinions so trys to be " in " with the other two. Its sad and id like to have a sit down and call him on it.

But in general that clip is just 3 mongs pretending to "hate" because they know a camera is on them. Next.

I watched the whole review and a lot of the things they say are pretty true. I doesn't really make sense that a corporation still operates and experiments on people and also sustains these elaborate facilities after they've pretty much wiped out the Earth's population. A corporation's goal is to make money. Not to kill everyone who can provide you with money. Umbrella doesn't seem to have a real goal that makes any logical sense in these movies.

Some of these movies are kind of entertaining because they have a good looking woman fighting zombies and lots of action, but they do tend to rip off other movies and not make very much sense.

Back