Resident Evil movie Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picgifs-resident-evil-454535.gif

And hopefully it decapitates Leon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way man, new live action Leon needs to be just as bad ass as his cgi counter part. He needs to be inexplicably driving a motorcycle through the hallways of an underground lab and then when he spots a hunter at the end of the hall he can jerk his head to do a hands free sweep to get the boy band hair cut out of his eyes, do a burn out then drives up the wall and then like 50 feet upside down across the ceiling and then do some sort of corkscrew flip dismount all the while he reaches out and grabs the hunter by the top part of his mouth and then rips the upper part of the head clean off the body. I'm sure it will have the fans of the animated movies instantly rebuying tickets to see the movie all over again.

No way man, new live action Leon needs to be just as bad ass as his cgi counter part. He needs to be inexplicably driving a motorcycle through the hallways of an underground lab and then when he spots a hunter at the end of the hall he can jerk his head to do a hands free sweep to get the boy band hair cut out of his eyes, do a burn out then drives up the wall and then like 50 feet upside down across the ceiling and then do some sort of corkscrew flip dismount all the while he reaches out and grabs the hunter by the top part of his mouth and then rips the upper part of the head clean off the body. I'm sure it will have the fans of the animated movies instantly rebuying tickets to see the movie all over again.

You forgot in slow motion :lecture

It's implied, how else are we supposed to see his perfect hair blowing in the wind when they do the close up of his face.

Nah they gonna cast some pop star chick as Jill . Justin beiber maybe. Or probably make her like black.... cause you know that gets people talking

She'd be a good sheva but yea they'd definitely cast her as Jill to cause a controversy. I mean that's how you get people talking now.

While they're at it, why not just gender bend everyone and change races around. Just get a box full of races and genders on paper and they can just have a multi race/gender cast. Sounds like JUST the controversial thing that would be done.

Back