Resident Evil movie Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're similar to the games as far as story (with the main cast), I'd be happy. It most likely won't happen though cause you know.... Hollywood has to put their own "spin" on everything.

It wasnt even hollywood, capcom was a big reason for how trash they end up being

Insidious, The Conjuring, and Annabelle are all terrible though. When trailers play for these movies I literally hear people laughing in the theater.

Well he only directed two of those, and I enjoyed them enough. Of course they weren't spectacular, but coming off the heels of the last series... it's an improvement.

Besides Alice, Jill has always been a fan favorite and the one character from the movies that people kept begging that came back.

I never recall anyone wanting and asking as much as they asked for her.

I hope Jill is the main focus. I hope they make her the lead now.

I never understood why Anderson didnt just make Milla into jill to begin with.... kind of stupid. I mean... that would have made sense.

Was looking at box office mojo and it instantly became clear to me why James Wan was picked for producer. Most of the movies he has directed have all had extremely low budgets, typically between 1 to 5 million. With the exception of the already established franchise of Fast and Furious, the highest budgets he has had were $20 million and $40 million (Conjuring 1 and 2). I'm all but certain Constantin Film is probably hoping that Wan will be able to duplicate his micro budget successes with an already proven franchise that is nearly guaranteed to make huge bank internationally. Don't be surprised if the movies that end up being made are extremely light on the zombies and monsters or even found footage style films to accommodate a smaller budget/higher return situation for the studio.

c076d9cf4e08f508afc95bc346b0bce1.jpg

Lauren Cohen as Jill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My picks for Claire.

ec3340ac637915b7d9da0dddc263daa1.jpg

4287476f84d12a596b9d51f207dacea4.jpg

Karen Gillan

88096c52b4f5184caa16c1380aba2697.jpg

45cf4234a5e2e47b5c2d3a3d4581b689.jpg

Alexandra Daddario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back