Resident Evil movie Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could really be said about a lot of actors these days though. Almost everyone in the MCU and DCEU films have had multiple box office bombs in their careers, before and after being cast in a massive tent pole franchise. Works the same with people from movies based on popular literature. Other than Harry Potter and Beauty and the Beast, has Emma Watson really been in anything that was a big box office success? Same thing goes for Daniel Radcliffe as well. And despite the popularity of Game of Thrones, Kitt Harrington and Lena Headey seemingly saw no fan support what so ever for Pompeii and Dredd.

Don't forget that awful silent hill revelation which had Kit Harrington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't forget that awful silent hill revelation which started had Kit Harrington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still triggered at how awful that movie was.
Im still deeply bothered at how crap it was

I am still kind of surprised they are rebooting these so quickly. Normally you would wait a few years before doing this. Guess with the fuel injection of 7 gave the franchise in the gaming side gives them hope to retry this ?

If I remember correctly the first SH movie was actually not bad right ?

the first was awesome in theaters. i really loved it. didnt have as much violence but it was great on the big screen. the sets and atmosphere were right out of the games, creature design was really awesome

the loud surround system scared the crap out of me twice because it sounded like someone was screaming inside the theater

The first Silent Hill movie is fantastic, and without a doubt the best videogame-to-movie translation/adaptation out there.

The second one, Revelation, is the exact opposite of that (i.e. crap). :slap

It's a nice horror film. Mostly because of the atmosphere.
The plot is meh, some very good things mixed with some really stupid stuff.
For example: Radha Mitchell is freakin' great but Jodelle Ferland is ****in' awful.

The first Silent Hill movie is fantastic, and without a doubt the best videogame-to-movie translation/adaptation out there.

The second one, Revelation, is the exact opposite of that (i.e. crap). :slap

I think it does beat the first resident Evil for best video game adaptation. and i think it is a tie with Mortal Kombat.

The creatures in silent hill were very very creepy. they weren't many of them but the ones they created were uncomfortable to watch lol. the first scene of the child like monsters that came out is the scene that freaked me out because it sounded like children screaming inside the theater.

Pyramid head was glorious to see as well. it is a shame that the second one is such garbage

That silent hill film (the first one) is very good. Very underrated . The pyramid head scene when he twist that girls titty was crazy .

Silent Hill and Street Fighter Assassin's Fist are the best VG adaptations IMO.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I just pulled up the list of theatrical releases based on video games and there's like 30 of them and pretty much none of them are decent.

If I were forced to pick the top ones I'd probably go with the Jake Gyllenhaal Prince of Persia movie, Angry Birds, and the first Mortal Kombat. Wow, there's a trilogy for the ages. :lol

I just pulled up the list of theatrical releases based on video games and there's like 30 of them and pretty much none of them are decent.

If I were forced to pick the top ones I'd probably go with the Jake Gyllenhaal Prince of Persia movie, Angry Birds, and the first Mortal Kombat. Wow, there's a trilogy for the ages. :lol

the movie with the pigs invading?

Back