What do you want for the future of Resident Evil?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you want the franchise to go at this point?

• Reboot of the entire franchise back to the beginning with a new story.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Remakes of the original games.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Other ideas such as more offshoot games like Outbreak, ORC, Dead Aim etc.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Invest in a real doll

I watched that "My strange addiction" and there was that one weirdo on there who was in love with his. I guess it would be the next best thing to your hand, but I think it would need to have a on-board heater :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/VjJtmcJM-Rw[/ame]

6 Years ago i was asked to fly to the philippines by a philippino millionair and start doing movie roles because he thought i had the looks to become a big star and an object of desire.

I politely decline. And here i am reading about weirdos with weird Black widow toy fetishes!

Not sure i made the right choice :(

The cleanup of that must be so sad. You're washing it out in the sink and you have to look at yourself in the mirror :lol

All this creep talk, reminded me of this for some reason.

gloria-allred-bat-o.gif

6 Years ago i was asked to fly to the philippines by a philippino millionair and start doing movie roles because he thought i had the looks to become a big star and an object of desire.

I politely decline. And here i am reading about weirdos with weird Black widow toy fetishes!

Not sure i made the right choice :(

Nine years ago, I chose to attend a public university instead of enlisting in the Air Force. Now I'm on the forum reading this ****, too :/

Back