What do you want for the future of Resident Evil?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you want the franchise to go at this point?

• Reboot of the entire franchise back to the beginning with a new story.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Remakes of the original games.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Other ideas such as more offshoot games like Outbreak, ORC, Dead Aim etc.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Yea I said something like "im ready for this ho to be out" referring to black widow and 2 Ppl got on my case about it. Go look at the new make they gave her.

I saw it... :monkey4 I now avoid that thread and the Catwoman one. :eek:

I'm so ready for Catwoman.

tumblr_m4l5fydnst1qbnquho1_500.jpg

I like the idea of a reboot. The story has well and truely run its course now so going back to the basics would give the series some much needed direction.

Jill also needs her Julia Voth face back. Her ORC/Revelations look just isn't cutting it. :lecture

More sexy costumes for Chris!

tumblr_mmvd618kuI1rsrt78o1_250.jpg

chris_zpsc31ecf44.jpg

tumblr_mmvd618kuI1rsrt78o3_250.jpg

Brandon, you should make more RE customs with their alt costumes. :D
The best thing Capcom could do with Chris's character is just have him come out as gay already. Seriously you never see Leon dressed like this, and how else would you explain why he and Jill are still only partners?

Chris will never come out because his lover is dead.

RIP Wesker :monkey2

Also, Leon has been out of the closet for a while now... Hence why Ada gives him the run around constantly.

He might as well talk Chris into coming out as well.

For the money you invest into such a perverted custom, you can go out and pay for sex with a flesh and blood woman -_-

73 minutes i played leech hunter for. My reward was infinite ammo for the hunting rifle. Id like my reward to be my 73 minutes back

Back