What do you want for the future of Resident Evil?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you want the franchise to go at this point?

• Reboot of the entire franchise back to the beginning with a new story.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Remakes of the original games.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Other ideas such as more offshoot games like Outbreak, ORC, Dead Aim etc.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
It's surprising that RE: Damnation completely blew me away considering the state of the series right now. So I guess if there was another option the poll, I'd vote more Damnation please!

Resident+Evil+Damnation+Leon+Alexander+Buddy+%283%29.png

New X-Men mutant.... I mean Buddy from Damnation. :slap:lol

More sexy costumes for Chris!

tumblr_mmvd618kuI1rsrt78o1_250.jpg

chris_zpsc31ecf44.jpg

tumblr_mmvd618kuI1rsrt78o3_250.jpg

Brandon, you should make more RE customs with their alt costumes. :D

Just main costumes for me! I was never a fan of the alternate outfits in any of the games unless their alt. is a main from another game.

Reboot the series, but with a single player open-world sandbox game set in Raccoon City. Have Chris, Jill, and Wesker as playable characters with a unique story and mission (maybe make Wesker's story unlockable after beating the game)

Have specific locations throughout the city where the majority of story missions occur, but allow players to travel around Raccoon City saving civilians, solving puzzles, etc.

Keep it as a third person view, and ditch the static camera BS as well as the horrible inventory management system. Maybe make a 'base of operations' for the player to return to where they can store items, weapons, ammo, etc...but allow the player to quick-save anywhere at anytime.

Reboot the series, but with a single player open-world sandbox game set in Raccoon City. Have Chris, Jill, and Wesker as playable characters with a unique story and mission (maybe make Wesker's story unlockable after beating the game)

Have specific locations throughout the city where the majority of story missions occur, but allow players to travel around Raccoon City saving civilians, solving puzzles, etc.

Keep it as a third person view, and ditch the static camera BS as well as the horrible inventory management system. Maybe make a 'base of operations' for the player to return to where they can store items, weapons, ammo, etc...but allow the player to quick-save anywhere at anytime.

ThT sounds fun except I'd hate to be forced to be Leon or Chris only

Yea I said something like "im ready for this ho to be out" referring to black widow and 2 Ppl got on my case about it. Go look at the new make up some Ppl gave her

Back