medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the sculpt looks great under Kazu's lighting/shadows. Even the hands. If they ever make teenager figures they've nailed that look. They just need to nail the adult look.

Kazu's stacking reminds me of a shoe shop I use to go to when I was little getting my feet fitted for school shoes. All thats missing is the little sliding ladder like in the first Harry Potter film. :D

I'm convinced he runs a shop out of his closet :D It looks so professional too.

you shouldn't have to buy a figure for THAT much money, even if it has a great suit, just to repaint it....cuz without a repaint, there is no bale likeness, if even a human likeness.

you shouldn't have to buy a figure for THAT much money, even if it has a great suit, just to repaint it....cuz without a repaint, there is no bale likeness, if even a human likeness.

Exactly. At this price you SHOULDN'T have to repaint it. Medicom has issues. They can't seem to decided if they want to stylized or realistic. Realistically, they suck. They are on the level of Mattel. Stylized, they aren't that bad.

Last edited:
So does he come in a Batman box or an American Psycho box? :confused:

:D

:lol That could have solved his accessory problem! Sure he could have come with a boring cell phone or something, but an axe, knife, or chainsaw would have been much better!

Bateman is just Batman with a typo :monkey3

I bet the liscense would've been much much cheaper too. :lol

The NECA figure was a great placeholder for a Bruce Wayne for me, so I guess it can go the other way too :lol

And I bet you are right, it probably would have been cheaper, or at least they would have sold more of these. I want someone to post a pic of him with a knife, or an axe or something exciting!

:lol That could have solved his accessory problem! Sure he could have come with a boring cell phone or something, but an axe, knife, or chainsaw would have been much better!

Bateman is just Batman with a typo :monkey3

This would have been the best accessory. ¬_¬

o_O

Found these on the Toy World HK forum.

CIMG6905__.jpg

CIMG6906__.jpg

CIMG6907__.jpg

CIMG6908__.jpg

it's just too bad it's not a Lamborghini Murcielago...saw those on Ebay with detailed interior too...

Took some pics as the sun was setting
3580683365_95d68447ed_o.jpg

3581495332_8b6ac58544_o.jpg

3580683635_39bb5eb2ed_o.jpg

3581495598_6c7a7fed7f_o.jpg

3581495802_a15bcafcb5_o.jpg

3581496062_f4c1082d25_o.jpg

3581496252_e740f401f2_o.jpg

3581496434_c6d77021cb_o.jpg

3581496588_ed68d91e1c_o.jpg

Lastly, I'm sure some are interested to see this side by side with the HT sculpt.
3581496772_7209bf39fb_o.jpg

Ok that will be all, probably won't be taking anymore pics as I will be sending him to rismo for a repaint!

Back