medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0069.jpg

Got mine today!

Seriously, the sculpt is more Christian Bale than the HT one. But as usual, you get Medicom's minimal paint which really ruins the sculpt.

I will try to take better pics this weekend

Cool!

That suit looks really nice. Neck looks a little skiny, but can pad that between it and the shirt collar. I think this has potential with a good repaint.

Cool!

That suit looks really nice. Neck looks a little skiny, but can pad that between it and the shirt collar. I think this has potential with a good repaint.

Absolutely!!! a repaint is a must....nw I'm considering who should I send the head too.

hehe

IMG_0069.jpg

Got mine today!

Seriously, the sculpt is more Christian Bale than the HT one. But as usual, you get Medicom's minimal paint which really ruins the sculpt.

I'm sorry, but where did that suit come from? It looks really nice, and I'm looking for something like that so that I can utilize my Wayne heads.

Ask Kuato, look what he did with medicom Jack Sheppard :

AND rismo..

rismo said:
before
nov6_lost_4.jpg

after
_MG_2588.jpg

_MG_2589.jpg

_MG_2592.jpg

_MG_2590.jpg

_MG_2587.jpg

_MG_2591.jpg

You can see what was done with the Medicom TDK Batman with a little repaint too.. so I'm sure there's something there in the sculpt that a better paint up could bring out. It just sucks that Medicom doesn't care about their paint work with these type of figures. You'd think they would have someone trolling boards like this and seeing all the complaints and criticism. They could do so much more if they scaled their figures right (Like the TDK Batman) and upped their paint quality imo.

I'm sorry, but where did that suit come from? It looks really nice, and I'm looking for something like that so that I can utilize my Wayne heads.

Hi, the suit came with the figure.

that was fast! I didn't know he was coming out. Looking forward to the repaint but he looks pretty good, very much like medi's promo pix.

Yep, I was surprised as well when I got the call to collect it from my local retailer today.

How tall is he compared to Medi Bats?? He looks great! :banana

Can you switch the head on the Batsy body ?

more pics

You will be glad to know that he's about the same height as Medi's TDK Bats!!!
I did try to put the head on but need a little work to get the neck peg in fully.

You will be glad to know that he's about the same height as Medi's TDK Bats!!!
I did try to put the head on but need a little work to get the neck peg in fully.

that is quite surprising. is it just the leg extentions doing the trick or is medi using something new? (like they dont have 20 variation of the rah301 already. :D)

that is quite surprising. is it just the leg extentions doing the trick or is medi using something new? (like they dont have 20 variation of the rah301 already. :D)

haha Its the leg extension & the longer neck!
But sadly the longer neck is not long enough for the collar.

there are so many things wrong with the HT sculpt, I don't want to name it because the list would be too long.. nice suit though.

I agree, there are many things wrong with the HT sculpt :monkey1

I'm sorry but your TERRIBLE at putting photos together!!

IMG_0069.jpg

Got mine today!

Oh man, I want this thing badly now! any accessories? :D

Old post yes but... I don't recall that pic after EdwardNygma1 quoted it..., heh, I see a very young Christian Bale there on the left. Looks almost like a spitting image of Jim back then in 1987, Empire of the Sun.

empire_sun_lead.jpg

:lol He does look like a young teenager ................. still its the best out of the two sculpts imo. I think so anyway. Just a damn shame that after paying like $200 for a Medicom piece it instantly needs a repaint.

They need to get that painting problem fixed.

Yeah, the sculpt looks great under Kazu's lighting/shadows. Even the hands. If they ever make teenager figures they've nailed that look. They just need to nail the adult look.

Kazu's stacking reminds me of a shoe shop I use to go to when I was little getting my feet fitted for school shoes. All thats missing is the little sliding ladder like in the first Harry Potter film. :D

Back