medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make of it what you will...

Balszz.jpg

medicom has the correctly hair line, less pronounced chin, high cheekbones, intense eyes and the small little curve at the end of his lips.. pretty accurate. ugly paint though.

the hot toys sculpt has a long chin, acne pores, a fat nose, other than that its pretty good too.

IMO it's pretty clear with these pics Medicom's looks more like Bale, but neither of them are 100% accurate. Like I said before, what HT has going for them is the texturing and detail, but likeness wise, Medicom's got them beat. Of course, HT is still the best 1/6 company around, they just missed it a bit with their Bale head.

Has this been released yet? Any new pics? I really think the head sculpt is very good just needs a good paint job, but doubt i'd get it... I want that tie parted out though, to replace the crappy toys2 suit tie

Not released yet , supposed to be May.
I too think a repaint will really bring out the sculpt.
Will post pics when I get mine.

Damn, I'd really like that tie for my Bruce Wayne suit, hopefully I can snag it when pieces of the suit are sold on eBay...hopefully, maybe.

Back