Last crusade Motorcycle and sidecar custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you are thrilled with this. I also like Henry Sr.'s hat. He should have come with a soft hat like that from the start. Do you also have the working umbrella?

Yeah i have that too, but it is a little big for this display ;).

I know you are thrilled with this. I also like Henry Sr.'s hat. He should have come with a soft hat like that from the start. Do you also have the working umbrella?

Here is the rest :)

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Best,

Robert

That is just stunning, perfect details all round.

Ron

Amazing piece; I love the weathering and all the little details in the motorcycle. In fact, this is one of my favourite scenes from the whole saga.

To be honest I'm planning on -hopefully- doing something similar for myself :) (already trying to find a suitable Ultimate Soldier sidecar or similar model). Which Indiana figure did you choose to represent the Last Crusade non-exisisting version? Is that the Sideshow KOTCS one? I can see that he's wearing even the necktie :clap

Amazing piece; I love the weathering and all the little details in the motorcycle. In fact, this is one of my favourite scenes from the whole saga.

To be honest I'm planning on -hopefully- doing something similar for myself :) (already trying to find a suitable Ultimate Soldier sidecar or similar model). Which Indiana figure did you choose to represent the Last Crusade non-exisisting version? Is that the Sideshow KOTCS one? I can see that he's wearing even the necktie :clap

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I finally broke down and bought an ultimate soldier bike set. I figured there really aren't going to be anymore 1/6 figures and I've been wanting to do this forever, and one was on ebay for a not so insane price so figured what the hell.

I know there were some good reference photos of the bike that were floating around here some years back, does anyone have them available?

I finally broke down and bought an ultimate soldier bike set.

I was just looking for these again today and can't find anything under $200 + shipping on eBay. Earlier this year you could often get the bike and up to three (sometimes four) figures for under $90.

Hopefully things cool off a bit later in the winter.

I believe I may be offering my first custom bike I did for Bmarze for sale, I picked up another bike bc he wants one as accurate as Bbls bike I did, so I may sell the first bike I did for him, If anyones interested, drop me a p.m.

Back