1/6 Captain America Harley motorcycle Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Hoyt! That's going to be a thing of beauty. Little Cap just bought a tiny tin of Turtle Wax for himself for Christmas. I think he's more excited than I am.

Thank you edheng And thanks bmarz, still have the machine gun vented tips and weathering to do, dont worry bmarz i will be resatrained:horror . . .just enough to make it look real, but yeah that od green came out beautiful, i dont wnt to cover it too much lol

More pics coming this weekend, thank you all for the kind comments, incedently this is the second coat of od green on the front, i couldnt wait before i started the oil paint wash, and it ate all the paint off the front end:monkey4. . . but we live and learn

Well, still pushing on thru the holidays, but i managed to start what i call "enhancement" to the paint, washes , mild drybrushing and tonal washes help make the detail pop and elevate the basic color to beyond "toy grade". I also included a pic of the finished thompson, the metal areas being done by painting with flat black first, then grinding down some pencil graphite and rubbbing it on with a finger, yup, that simple, and it looks very real.

This is looking really nice. I'm going to have to give the bike I have this same treatment.

Thank you torbor64! I highly recomend it, heres a few more shots, i will photo the saddlebags too, i used an oil paint wipe and boy do they look great!

Heres some more updates, featuring the "weathered" or realisticalized saddle bags, i just used burnt seinna oil paint full strenght then wiped off with a paper towell, and now they look more realistic and match the other "leather" parts on the bike, enjoy :)

Heres a couple of shots under better lighting(not so washed out) of the bike itself so far, Its pretty much done , just need to attache the saddlebags, add the white stars to the fuel tank, and add the rear auxillary tanks to the bike and ammo box and vented gun barrels toi the front machine gun mount.

WOW!!! Looking GREAT buddy! Thanks for the updated pics! The "leather" treatment really adds realism to this Hasbro piece! Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Heres a couple more updated photyos, ive attached the bags, and have peeled the masking off of the tail lights, speedometer, and headlight,m i need to clean up the edges and do some minor detal painting and whatnot, . . . . .not to mention those machine guns and ammo box.

Holy Shnikeys! That looks AMAZING!!! You've got some serious talent son. Can't wait to see it with the star! What's your plan?

Thank you Centurian and Ink!! This bike is crazy fun to customize. Brady im basically gonna use a star decal from an old tank kit. Ive done some more work on the bike over the holidays, wired up the toggles and machine gun controls, ill post some pics in the next day or so.

Thank you to everyone for all the kind comments!!

Slow going therough the holidays, I manage a retail store in the "real world" so this has been the hardest month of the year. Got a little work done on the handlebar wiring.

Brady your too kind:)

Heres some pics of the rear tanks, they are styrene tube with bits and bobs from other scuba tanks in 1/6 scale. I have yet to add the hoses and what looks like a falme thrower nozzle in the rear(ohh my)

Now all thats left is the machine gun vented barrels and the gas tank markings.

Back