1/6 Captain America Harley motorcycle Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks artdamage, and thanks brady, it looks spectacular if I do say so myself, now youll just have to get a body for that figure with the articulation to actually sit on it! Im gonna load a few more of the pics you sent. Thanks again man and Ill get rolling on the other goodies you left me soon, I have a job interview tomarow that if I do get the gig:pray:, means Ill have a lot more downtime with a lot less stress so that means more figure art being born from my messy workshop

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I had alot of fun doin this one, I build alot of 1/35 scale modern and wwII minis and vehicles so this was right up my alley

Those pics look awesome. I wish I had one for my cap. It would make me want to get rescue cap to go with my red skull battle.

Thanks MrHector! I love the way the bike came out, I just wish the Cap figure had more articulation, I want to see him riding that bike!

I'll have a GI Joe HD Victory next week for my Cap. I hope you don't mind I'll be stealing ideas left and right from your thread.

Back