Last Crusade Motorcycle and side car build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I am in on a number of runs so i don't have the $$ now for the bike itself and thr custom work. But i'll pm you by then. It'll be some time though. Christmas is coming up and my sons birthday.

Best,

Robert

Hoyt has done 99% of my repaints. He's painted my headsculpts, motorcycles and PF figures. He even repainted my Ark of the Covenent (complete with custom wooden poles). He's fabricated a Jack Sparrow pistol for me and countless other projects. He's literally improved the quality of my collection to the point where it's exactly what I want it to be. Anyone who commissions him will be thrilled with the results.

Aw thank you so much guys, Bmarz, your too kind, and i love to paint! Any time anyone wants something defantaily pm me. Bmarz's cap bike is on my workbench now, ill make a thread for it soon i suppose in the marvel section. Thank you very much guys, brady take some pics of your bike with my(your figure, my paint job lol) figures on it, im soooooo excited to see how it looks !

Its been a while but my client sent me some great pics of my custom figures, and bike together at last!!:clap

The figures have heads, hands, and chests and forearms that i have painted. Its nice to see all the elements together at last. I think my vehicle work and figure work looks pretty darn good, Big thanks to Greggo for inspiring the project and laying out the school of 1/6 painting so that guys like me can get into this exciting hobby. Thanks Greggo! your the best, and huge thanks to Dan and Brady, you guys were perfect gentlemen and a pleasure to customize for :1-1:

Heres a couple more, and once again thank you to everyone for all your feedback, comments and suggestions are always welcome, we never stop learning as artist and customizers

You really did a fantastic job on the weathering. Where did you get the sidecar decals?

You really did a fantastic job on the weathering. Where did you get the sidecar decals?

No decals brother. He hand painted all of it! We had to first figure out what it was (which wasn't easy) and then Hoyt painted it. It turned out great!

Hah yeah it was a bit of an indy adventure trying to figure out what those symbols where! :whip

After help form dan and brady, i hand painted all four of them(two shields per bike) as well as the lineart flag on the inside of the sidecar.

Thank you guys so much, I am very pleased with the way they came out and would be happy to customize more for anyone.
Kl241, thank you very much, and yep, all hand painted!
Figure5901, thanks dude, but no i dont get alot of custom jobs, i believe im still reletivly unkown on the forum, so it keeps my ego from being to gigantic, my prices reasonable, and my work is good quality.
That being said i am always open for any custom work or head repaints, I have a thread in the customs section titled "Lord Ragnars Customs" so check out all of my other stuff including just about every star wars character that brady owns, as well as his indy collection, a 1/6 pave hawk gunners section, the cap america bike, the ark, the indy bike and some 1/4 terminator weapons sets, and 1/6 cyberdine shootout custom.
Thanks again to everyone for thier feedback and I am always listening for advice or comments, never hesitate to pm me.

Did he do the little etched rings/lines in the handles of the ark poles? Someone was going to do that but not sure it ever happened. Would love to get some of those.

No, we couldn't figure out to do the "notches" in the pole without using a lathe or carving them by hand. I just did without. The wooden poles with honey stain and wrappings looks stellar!

Back