Last Crusade Motorcycle and side car build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you siquisiri! They really are a blast to work on, should be putting up more pics with one of my better cameras soon, got a little delayed this weekend.

Still trying to figure out my new camer but heres some shots, still working on those darn liscense plates, the numbers i got where too big, its very time consuming to hand paint six matching liscense plates but thankfully Bmarz has found someone who custom makes 1/6 scale german moto liscense plates, thank the lord lol:clap:clap:hi5:

Delivered the first bike to bmarz, i believe he liked it :) Cant wait to c pics of it with the Jones boys on board , hell yeah!

The bike's amazing! Pics don't do it justice. Once Hurricane Sandy's gone I'll take some outdoor shots with Indy and Henry Sr. Thanks Hoyt for doing such a professional job. It's the highlight of my Indy Collection.

Mighty kind of you bmarz, i had so much fun painting it, if you dont mind, here are some of the pics you sent me

Not the best pics (iPhone, low light) but I wanted to get something over to Hoyt ASAP. I'll try to get some proper shots taken soon. Thanks again Hoyt! In my opinion, you're one of the finest painters on this forum. I'm sending you some 1/6 heads soon to work your mojo!

Thanks guys, aw brady ur too kind, yeah im really proud of those bikes, im gonna try to post some pics that you took in my shopw brady, you said the lighting on those was great, lets see.

Thank you guys so much! I believe the flourescent lighting makes it look better than it actually does lol, ill bring the second bike in to work to photograph it on that magical glass case :panic:. Thanks again for all your kind words guys. These bikes were a blast to modify and paint, id do a couple of things different if i did them again but im pretty happy with them overall, as long as the clients are happy.

Thank you! Im going to post a couple of more photos soon of Dans bike (I painted and modified two at the same time, now thats alot of nazi bike) Cant wait to see some more pics of them with the figures in them, which sadly i dont own a jones or jones sr. So Brady if you get a chance snap some more pics of that bad boy with its crew :):clap

Thanks Jeff, delivered the second bike and the customer seems pretty happy :) yay, heres some pics he took of it. Here you can see the tarp i made for his as well.

Amazing work! Love the small details. If i ever have some extra cash i'll pm you for sure buddy!

Best,

Robert

Yes bbl, im definatly down to do another one, im still reletivly unkown or unsused for customs, so im open, my workbench is clear and ready for anyones painting or conversion needs :)

Back