Last crusade Motorcycle and sidecar custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited, soon my precious, ssooooonnnn :D

Best,

Robert

So excited, soon my precious, ssooooonnnn :D

Best,

Robert[/QUOTE
Hahhahahaa aw man your too kind! Im so happy I could make something that gets you that excited! Im about to drop some money for a 1/4 enterbay figure(my second enterbay) so I know exactly how you feel!. . . . . btw It will be ready this weekend. Im aiming for completion on Friday night, Ill send you pics from a lot of angles for your approval, and then get a shipping quote for you Saturday. Its been such a pleasure building and painting this for you man. I hope your gonna LOVE it

Thank you so much guys. I have really enjoyed all the wonderful comments Ive gotten on this bike. Your all too kind!

The bike is done, so get ready for a s*&% load of pics

Hoyt,

You are an amazing talent. Rob, clear a place for this in a room with a comfortable chair because you will sit and STARE at this thing for hours and hours!!! It's the centerpiece of my 1:6 Indy collection and I'm sure you'll feel the same! Congrats!

Brady

Hi brady,

I'm going to add extra lights in my display just for this baby. I'm totally loving it! Very happy with it! Can't wait to set it up. If i had the room, i'd make the bike chase scene fully :).

Best,

Robert

Hoyt,

You are an amazing talent. Rob, clear a place for this in a room with a comfortable chair because you will sit and STARE at this thing for hours and hours!!! It's the centerpiece of my 1:6 Indy collection and I'm sure you'll feel the same! Congrats!

Brady

Shipping it out to you tomarow

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it means the world to me!

Rob I definatly want some pics of this thing with your figures on it and maybe some pics of it displayed amondst your collection, or just post them right here on this thread

Got my bike yesterday. Will make highres pics when i get back from vacation. Everyone should get a bike like this. Amazing detailed work! Totally love it.

Best,

Robert

Here is a picture of my display. Pictures don't do this baby justice! Going on vacation this weekend but send hoyt a lot of pics! This is a must have!

display600.jpg

Best,

Robert

Here is a picture of my display. Pictures don't do this baby justice! Going on vacation this weekend but send hoyt a lot of pics! This is a must have!

You're going to leave that at home unattended over the weekend? :naughty

As promised here are a bunch of pics! I'm totally loving it!

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

Thanks a lot Hoyt! Will try to make some more pics soon with more poses! I also have the lance ;)

Best,

Robert

Back