Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my second Gandalf the grey EX will be going back to sideshow tomorrow. My original and the replacement both arrived with the staff broken...:monkey2 :monkey2 ...I hope that the third time is the charm and he arrives mint this time...

That really sucks FS - I hated to part with mine, but he was wobbly in the base, which had me worried all the time about coming home to have a gander and see him in pieces!

But, I just received a package of special magnificence, so hopefully he will be perfect!

That really sucks FS - I hated to part with mine, but he was wobbly in the base, which had me worried all the time about coming home to have a gander and see him in pieces!

But, I just received a package of special magnificence, so hopefully he will be perfect!

Yeah, the replacement I recieved wobbled on the base too, although the first one I had didn't...Glad your replacement turned out good...Hopefully the third time will be the charm for me with no broken parts and no wobbling on the base...

I'm getting worried by the time I finish paying off Flexpay I'll receive a returned one...might have to pay off early....

Wish I had the space and funds to add Gandalf, but I must resist the urge, since I want to try to be a strictly maquette collector.

kind of looks like moses

DSC_0062-2.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0059-1.jpg

Question here guys: I noticed on sideshow that the exclusive is still available yet if I were to go flex pay with this, then I would be waitlisted... what the heck is that? :dunno

I can't imagine it wouldn't convert anytime soon. What do you think?

When Sideshow initially put Gandalf the Grey up for pre-order, a certain number was reserved for Flex Pay. I would guess that number was met, thus the waitlist option.

When pre-ordering something, you can always ask for a Flex Pay plan when it finally ships. That's what I did with Gandalf. However, since he's already in stock, I'm not sure if they will do that. Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

Question here guys: I noticed on sideshow that the exclusive is still available yet if I were to go flex pay with this, then I would be waitlisted... what the heck is that? :dunno

I can't imagine it wouldn't convert anytime soon. What do you think?

You could always try calling them about it. They should be able to place an exclusive flex order for you over the phone.

I understand the initial number reserved for flex pay during pre-order, but since he's in stock now that makes zero sense to me that it wouldn't change and they would allow more flex pay options.

Back