Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so close to using my rewards points on him.

196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen.jpg

That's what I did, $127 and totally worth it.

I got $325, considering this or Darth Talon or just keeping the points for something really expensive later...

I love the PF interpretation im just not sure about the beard...im having a hard time deciding because the beard looks kind of plasticy or rubbery versus stone, seems to throw it off

Yeah after looking at the GTW PF GTG is in a class all by itself. 100x better than the almost cartoony GTW.

This PF is about as perfect a statue as I have ever seen. I can't wait to have it in hand..... Saturday!!! :banana :woo

I got $325, considering this or Darth Talon or just keeping the points for something really expensive later...

I love the PF interpretation im just not sure about the beard...im having a hard time deciding because the beard looks kind of plasticy or rubbery versus stone, seems to throw it off

in-hand it's perfection like most pieces.

GTG>Red SW bimbo:lecture

Thinking about picking this old fart up. I don't have any other LOTR PF's but Gandalf, Gimli and Gollum are my favorites from LOTR.
I just can't decide if it should be Gandalf or Jack Sparrow.

Thinking about picking this old fart up. I don't have any other LOTR PF's but Gandalf, Gimli and Gollum are my favorites from LOTR.
I just can't decide if it should be Gandalf or Jack Sparrow.

Gandalf is a home run as far as pf's go, and with gollum out now, and looking great, you'd only need one more to make your dream set, so I'd go gandalf.

All that was spoken is true! IT. IS. AWESOME!!! :chew

Really as my first PF and first 1/4 scale statue of any kind for that matter, I am super impressed. I'm so glad I got it. Took a little while to get everything set up like the arm and futz with all the clothes and belts, but I really love how it turned out. He has such a commanding presence.

I won't waste anyone's time with a terrible pic.........weeeellll maybe later. :)

Fireworks, Gandalf. Fireworks!!!!
:gandalf:fireworks :hi5:

Recommend the ex. even if you don't want to display the moses head.
The sculpt/paint is just so nice, maybe I'm odd but I just like to look at it even if it is not on the statue.

The hatless sculpt is actually superior to the regular sculpt, but they're both really well done. I started off with the hatted sculpt just because it's so iconic, but I feel like I'll be switching it up a lot.

Back