Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who also have the original Weta 1/6 Gandalf. Can you do me a favor and compare the beard and hair only. Which is more detailed and looks more like real hair? Thanks. :)

Exc. waitlist converted. Hope to have him in hand next week :rock :rock :rock

Finally a LotR PF graces my collection. Bout mother f'n time!

Attachments

• A606E095-6FBA-4DB8-8923-A4B7C02052E4.jpeg
    A606E095-6FBA-4DB8-8923-A4B7C02052E4.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 6
No, I never picked any up. I just wanted one spectacular piece to represent the series, and finally with GtG, Sideshow accomplished it. So glad this one turned out so perfect since Gandalf is my fav character from LotR.

Had to send mine back for a replacement; the light-up feature wouldn't work properly, no matter how I adjusted it. If I held it together at a certain position it would light, but when I let go it would just flicker and go out. I also tried new batteries, but no luck. :(

Finally got my GTGs set up. My first PFF! :clap
Need to find a nice print to go behind them.
Sorry for the harsh morning light. I threw the curtains wide, then quickly closed them and hissed. :lol
DSCN5842.jpg

The Shrine of Dagon has become the Seat of Gandalf.
DSCN5843.jpg

The Shrine of Dagon has become the Seat of Gandalf.
DSCN5843.jpg

Good use of the shrine, I may have to pick one of these up.[/QUOTE]

If you're planning on getting it, it's gift card eligible and there's only about 10 left. I wonder if you can use the 10% off Sideshow originals coupon on this?

Just got him in! Holy crap, did Sideshow nail it with this. Easily in my top 5 premium formats. It commands attention, and the paint apps are really something to see in person. By far the best paints Sideshow has ever done! Ever!!! Probably gonna display with the hat off, just because you can see face better.

10 out of 10! Perfect in every freakin' way. :yess:

Just got him in! Holy crap, did Sideshow nail it with this. Easily in my top 5 premium formats. It commands attention, and the paint apps are really something to see in person. By far the best paints Sideshow has ever done! Ever!!! Probably gonna display with the hat off, just because you can see face better.

10 out of 10! Perfect in every freakin' way. :yess:

AWESOME!!! :clap

Mine is on Flex, so I won't get to see him in-hand until the end of November. Can't wait though. :hi5:

Back