Colossus Comiquette Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus Comiquette

Ex ordered.
They should have included un armored arms for the Ex though. Human face with armored arms looks funny to me.

Last edited:

200106_press06-001.jpg

200106_press04-001.jpg

200106_press14-001.jpg

I didn't know Colossus could just un-armor a specific part of his body. Not liking the Micky D's outfit or face (either of them), but nice to see Colossus getting some love. He's often over-looked in lieu of other Marvel strong guys like Hulk and Thing.

What's the point of having an unarmored head, but the rest of the body still armored? Colossus can't selectively transform. It's all or nothing.

What's the point of having an unarmored head, but the rest of the body still armored? Colossus can't selectively transform. It's all or nothing.

i agree. Would have been better if the face was semi-transforming to all metal.

I atill ordered it though :yess:

it may not be comic accurate but i prefer the alternate head to a print even if it doesnt make complete sense

I was under the impression it was all or nothing. Not a fan of the unarmored head, but somebody out there may enjoy that option.

Last edited:
1/5 scale. A 17 inch statue including base is ridiculous for $300. The ____ing spiderman comiquette character figure sculpt is bigger than this Colossus statue for ____s sake!

Ughh video said the 1/5 scale is more modern and the PF line is jim lee guessing im going PF. Does anyone know if cyclops and angel are PF? I look forward to the 90's rouge!

Wow the unarmored head looks almost as bad as Bullseye's. A print would have been a better exclusive for this statue.

Back