Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Mine is going this weekend.
Awesome statue and I've enjoyed having her but I feel like she's taking up space for things I care about more.

Yeah its weird, I keep feeling like I get pieces I don't want to get rid of, but eventually they run their course. Luckily enough for us as collectors the value on most of these at least stay the same or appreciate. I have been lucky enough to sell my pieces when I get bored of them and not lose money. Then I just buy two more statues :) The cycle never ends!!! Honestly though I just like to get new ****. I keep the ones that have nostalgia value, and sell the rest at some point. My wife sees so many statues come in and out, I think she is ok with it because of it.

Anyone selling or know someone selling an exclusive. The 600 or so prices are idiotic. Considering with the new one coming.

Prices seem to have gone up for some reason when that one was announced. You could find them all day for $400-450, but recently I have not seen any selling for a reasonable price. I don't mind, I think I am going for the new one anyway. I had the regular version of this one and I liked it, but not enough to keep it.

I started looking for one of these after the "nip slip" discussion a while back. 600 was the low on ebay at the time. I felt lucky to find one in the fs section here for 450. Wasn't looking for an EX, but that's what it was so that's what it is. The giant skull kinda creeps me out a little.
Oh, and I had to show my buddy the nip slip when he visited recently, he just shook his head.

Prices seem to have gone up for some reason when that one was announced. You could find them all day for $400-450, but recently I have not seen any selling for a reasonable price. I don't mind, I think I am going for the new one anyway. I had the regular version of this one and I liked it, but not enough to keep it.

I have seen that too. It's actually getting annoying. I hope I can maybe snag one. If not, oh well; new one will do.

Once they go up past a certain point, you will rarely if ever see them drop back down, you had your window of opportunity to purchase it at or below retail for about 2 years. Ship has sailed so just stick to the new one.

Nah this spring they were at 700. Then I saw them ddrop to 450. I had a chance at one for 400 but I had financial difficulties so I had to pass. Now they go back up. The thing is none of them are selling. It's just people trying to flip at a ridiculous price.

Who knows, once the new one is released, the price might go back down on the other.

I think it will go up when the new one is out. The hype will be there and most may want to own both of them since one is sitting down and one is prop up so high. Both will be stunning together. If anything the comiquette will go down because the new one is similar in pose but better scale and details in my opinion. I'm going to get both ��

Thing is none are selling at those big prices, sellers just need to lower there unrealistic asking prices and they would move. Nobody is going to pay $600+

Amen!

I would love to have this, but I have enough self control that I ain't going for it. I love Ms. Marvel and Rogue, but I ain't dropping a grand on them, regardless of my admiration of the characters.

Hah rogue is def not worth that much! I have her and love her but she could have been MUCH better.

That's what I'm saying. Some might say it's contradictory as I'd drop a grand on Magneto, but the thing is that, that is its base value and the size and accessories are large. Rogue has googly eyes, no ass, paint errors, and a simplistic base. Difference? Plenty. GG Whisper is incredibly sexy and worth 600+. Emma Frost is also sexy but worth 300 max IMO. I'll drop the money but when it comes to aftermarket, it's ridiculous.

If someone has a Vampirella, don't care if it's the exclusive or not, I've got the Adam Hughes Rogue Comiquette (not the ex) I'll trade you for. I might even throw in a little cash too.

Back