Colossus Comiquette Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASS! lol Ridiculous looking outfit, untransformed head, huge ass, etc

Congrats to those who are getting this. I hope the ES is extremely low so you guys can atleast feel happy about something.

yeah i ordered it i thinking of dumping night crawler and colossus. this colossus is kinda weak.. i have to maul over it. My worry is what other Xmen are they doing in PF?

Human head is a dumb exclusive. Either give changable arms as well or don't bother. This piece never met my expectations and the exclusive lowers it even further. Pass.

Unarmored head is weak.

+100

1/5 scale. A 17 inch statue including base is ridiculous for $300. The ____ing spiderman comiquette character figure sculpt is bigger than this Colossus statue for ____s sake!

Dumb indeed. I am done with comiquettes unless it's some of the ladies lines. This is nuts.

Ughh video said the 1/5 scale is more modern and the PF line is jim lee guessing im going PF. Does anyone know if cyclops and angel are PF? I look forward to the 90's rouge!

More modern my ass. 1/5 is such a copout. To say they are bigger and better than Bowen... but not as good for storage as PF... LAME !!!!

I am doing only the PF's... that's it.

Or you could just embed it. :rotfl

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1026541989-Marvel_Colossus_CQ_BSP_SDCC2010.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1026541989-Marvel_Colossus_CQ_BSP_SDCC2010.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

I really do not know what they were thinking on this one. The pose and body is fine but both portraits are not to my liking.

I'm still getting this even though it's not the best rendition we've seen of Colossus. Like I said before I prefer the classic costumes but it's cool that Sideshow swtiches it up sometimes that way all their statues outfits don't look the exact same.

Its at times like this and the Bullseye comiquette I wish SS would consult with collectors. This could have been so much better. I guess I'll wait for the PF.

It is nice to see sideshow changing it up a bit with costumes, but I am waiting for the PF to come out. The human head does not look very detailed and $300 for 17 inch comiquette is a little steep. Hulk comiquette is still the best Marvel piece released during SDCC. I did not order it, but the god of war statue was cool as well. :dunno Collusus Comiquette:dunno

From Wiki:

Colossus cannot transform a portion of his body into this armored state; he must either transform completely or remain within his normal state.

decent enough, but hating the lines on the face. why couldn't they just scale down the bust and make it the same type... colossus doesn't have lines on his face. love interpretation works, but not when it comes to Marvel.

decent enough, but hating the lines on the face. why couldn't they just scale down the bust and make it the same type... colossus doesn't have lines on his face. love interpretation works, but not when it comes to Marvel.

:exactly: that's exactly what I was thinking, I think the portraits are what really hurts this piece.

Back