Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She deserves to. This is a right good PF and everyone should own one!

(or want to own one due to limited numbers ;))

Only reason I didn't get one is because I'm waiting on the Gonzalez Vampi. And I didn't think the PF face was as close to Dave Stevens artwork as it could have been. Stevens drew a far prettier face than the PF.

Only reason I didn't get one is because I'm waiting on the Gonzalez Vampi. And I didn't think the PF face was as close to Dave Stevens artwork as it could have been. Stevens drew a far prettier face than the PF.

I think the Vampi is great, but that Devil's head...I mean, sometimes I already feel like this hobby is borderline idol worsip, so bringing that Devils head into the house...pass.

The tooned up version is already orederd and I am would gleefully embrace the Gonzalez Vamp that was teased.

I think the Vampi is great, but that Devil's head...I mean, sometimes I already feel like this hobby is borderline idol worsip, so bringing that Devils head into the house...pass.

The tooned up version is already orederd and I am would gleefully embrace the Gonzalez Vamp that was teased.

The skull is definitely more showy than the tombstone Dave Stevens drew her on. I think you could set up the statue well in a horror comic themed area or with Stevens Vampi poster/print.

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope I was right to wait for the Gonzalez version. At least some of the other retailers still have her.

Just got an EX from a local guy from statue forums... It is really awesome. Very sexy and exquisitely done. It's not a WOW piece. But its really nice. I think it has something to do with the size or posture. But I think both faces look fantastic. My wife isn't the biggest fan lol.

Just got an EX from a local guy from statue forums... It is really awesome. Very sexy and exquisitely done. It's not a WOW piece. But its really nice. I think it has something to do with the size or posture. But I think both faces look fantastic. My wife isn't the biggest fan lol.

Congrats, I am still trying to find a deal on one. Hopefully the new PF is coming soon too.

Congrats, I am still trying to find a deal on one. Hopefully the new PF is coming soon too.

I hope you find one! I think that getting an EX is pretty essential though. The extra head adds a lot of value and both look great. I got mine for exactly if I would have gotten it from SSC retail. I have seen regs go on Ebay for 300, but for a little more if you can get EX, it's worth it. Depending on shich style of Vamp you like, this one has a more classic feel to it, as opposed to the new one, which I am guessing will be more of an Artgerm "anime" style.

I hope you find one! I think that getting an EX is pretty essential though. The extra head adds a lot of value and both look great. I got mine for exactly if I would have gotten it from SSC retail. I have seen regs go on Ebay for 300, but for a little more if you can get EX, it's worth it. Depending on shich style of Vamp you like, this one has a more classic feel to it, as opposed to the new one, which I am guessing will be more of an Artgerm "anime" style.
Yea, I have seen a few EXs around $400, but never pulled the trigger. The regulars I have seen even under $300, but as you say the EX I would prefer also.

Yea, I have seen a few EXs around $400, but never pulled the trigger. The regulars I have seen even under $300, but as you say the EX I would prefer also.

To be honest if you aren't a huge fan of vamp, then I wouldn't drop over 400 on her. As collectors, we all have limited space, so choose wisely :) I think she will make a good display with queen of the dead and red Sonja. So I am trying to build up that trio. She cost the same as Conan Fury of the beast, which I have displayed right next to her.... It totally makes her look puny lol. I need to put her by some action figures instead.

To be honest if you aren't a huge fan of vamp, then I wouldn't drop over 400 on her. As collectors, we all have limited space, so choose wisely :)
:exactly: Mine is going this weekend.
Awesome statue and I've enjoyed having her but I feel like she's taking up space for things I care about more.

Back