Star Wars Inside Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I honestly don't care. I am apparently not some uber geek who needs the correct measurements of the cod piece. If it looks 90% like a Stormtrooper I am happy. Like they said in the video, even if they could go 100% accurate it is nearly impossible because every mold seems slightly different.

the droids look bad ass, but SS, why the hell didnt you give the Morgul Lord pf articulation?! :gah:

For me, I honestly don't care. I am apparently not some uber geek who needs the correct measurements of the cod piece. If it looks 90% like a Stormtrooper I am happy. Like they said in the video, even if they could go 100% accurate it is nearly impossible because every mold seems slightly different.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not that obsesed with every inch of every figure that is made. You could show me a picture of every different stormtrooper costume used and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart... and more importantly I wouldn't care what the differences were.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not that obsesed with every inch of every figure that is made. You could show me a picture of every different stormtrooper costume used and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart... and more importantly I wouldn't care what the differences were.

I agree with you two. Anyone who obsesses over the cod piece of a Stormie really needs to get a life and a girl/boy friend or a pet.

BTW...why are some people staring at the cod piece? :confused: :panic: :lol

No one mentioned the nod to the eventual 1:1 Stormtrooper and how the PF will be a nice little prototype for it?

I like the idea of articulated PFs and can't wait to see the final products. I'm interested in the Emperor, very hopeful for the Stormtrooper and really wanting the Droids if they are done right. While the 1/6 area of Sideshow leaves me a little meh, their PFs are going onto a higher level. Love it. :D

No one mentioned the nod to the eventual 1:1 Stormtrooper and how the PF will be a nice little prototype for it?

I like the idea of articulated PFs and can't wait to see the final products. I'm interested in the Emperor, very hopeful for the Stormtrooper and really wanting the Droids if they are done right. While the 1/6 area of Sideshow leaves me a little meh, their PFs are going onto a higher level. Love it. :D

The 1:1 Stormtrooper was mentioned several times.

The Mike missed something! :lol

I am onboard for the droids set. I hope they go for shiny look and something that will really sparkle in a glass case when all the lights are activated.

AWESOME!

I'm interested, but only if it's a 1:1 bust.

I am onboard for the droids set. I hope they go for shiny look and something that will really sparkle in a glass case when all the lights are activated.

AWESOME!

Indeed it would! :yess:

:yess Finally something interesting for 12 days. I'd really like to get the Emperor and the Droids. A 1:1 stormie will be awesome, something I would love to have, but will never be able to get. :lol

Back