Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you are right, the regular edition has no ES on it yet but the EX has 300 (I knew I had seen that somewhere, weird!)

I thought SS adjusts that depending on demand and people on the waitlist that's why they put a TBD there?

if it was 300 it should have sold out in less than 2 minutes.maybe it's 600

I understand what you guys are saying about the ES being less important than having one BUT......SS drives demand and makes more money off of feeding the idea that having an "exclusive" or low ES piece is better.

If they don't benefit or it isn't percieved as "better" then why have an "exclusive"? Just do 10,000 ES of every piece and sell as much as you can. So, I feel that if you are going to use words like "exclusive" to drive demand, you should be held to the definition of that word:

Definition of exclusive (adjective)
sole; limited to a selected few; incompatible; fashionable; unique

Oh I agree with you, and i'd love a low ed size. It's just for this particular piece, i'm really not too bothered. I'm just worried about the actual piece. :)

I've heard that a waitlist has already converted so who knows whats going on with the ES.

The Shatster has arrived.:D

The EX shouldn't be more than 500 considering how fast it sold out (9 mins); and the regular won't be less than 1200.

Some of the waitlists may be converting due to a technical error. I ordered the ex, but 2 showed up in my account. I called to make sure I only had one (didn't want to deprive someone else of one who really wanted it) and Jenn told me it was a common problem and that it would be corrected in the next few days. May explain where some of the stock has come from though.

Gandalf is coming... This can mean only one thing. We're mere days away from the announcement that the Ep III Obi-Wan Kenobi PF is available for pre-order. No, devine/mystic powers of precognition don't run in my family, it's just that whenever a "no doubt must have" comes down the pike, its followed by at least two more to completely destroy one's budget.

Remember those not-so-long ago days when it seemed as if Aragorn, Anakin, and the Indy PFs were all released within 20 minutes of each other (OK, well at least it felt that way)? Same deal.

I'm just going to sit here and refresh the SS Ministry of Info page until Obi shows up. Should only take a few hours...:cool:

Back