Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l just found out something that shocked me,l dont have a problem with it but ian mckellen is gay,did not no this,was very suprised

Last edited:
l just fund out something that shocked me,l dont have a problem with it but ian mckellen is gay,did not no this,was very suprised

Wow thats surprising you didn't know that because he's been quite open about it for a long time. There are a lot of us around.......:naughty
Very talented bunch too!! :D

Gandalf the Gay! :lol

Wow thats surprising you didn't know that because he's been quite open about it for a long time. There are a lot of us around.......:naughty
Very talented bunch too!! :D

Gandalf the Gay! :lol

You're one too?

Me too!! :D

Happy valentines day to all the gays!! xxx

Oh alright and all the rest of you too xxx

Yes, Ian McKellen has been out for years and is a big campaigner for gay rights.

My, this thread is getting gay.... :monkey1

Frodoeyes behave!!:lol We better stop or we'll start freaking people out!! :lol

"Gay flirting in a Gandalf PF thread! Bet you didn't see THAT coming on a sunday evening!"

Classic!!! Anyway back to the GTG PF, ahem!!

I don't think I have an accent but I was told at a party last night I have a very strong Irish accent..........:eek::naughty

This is starting feel like a pride march :lol

400_F_103860_2Np0tHwB1l8OurOm1crkUWuekdEOHf.jpg

And Irish too! I luuuurve the Irish accent.

Gay flirting in a Gandalf PF thread! Bet you didn't see THAT coming on a sunday evening! :lol

Thats enough Jon :D what would Fel's bro think of all this.

This sure is a happy thread.:)

Back