Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gandalf will likely be it for me as well.

Unless they make Saruman and the Witchking. Maybe Traveling Bilbo or Gollum, but I can't think of many that would rival Gandalf the Grey.

I only planned on getting Aragorn! :lol

Same for me.
I had lurtz on order but canceled when we moved into our new house. I never did get him.

My plan after we moved in was to get only Aragorn. The next thing I know is that I got Frodo and Gandalf the white for cheap on the bay. In the excitement I ordered the Moria Orc. Now the Berserker stands proud along with his fellow Middle Earth companions listed above.

The last payment for Legolas is at the end of this month. :joy
Yup, I have Gandalf the Grey on preorder as well.
I would love to get Galadriel but the new pieces are higher of a priority for me.

The wife agreed to Aragorn, I think I may have went a little overboard... atleast she thinks so.
I love these and can't wait to see what is next.
Just don't say anything to my wife :monkey3

Last edited:
Cancelled my Ex PO from SSC and ordered the Regular from my local retailer. Total savings of USD$160 (mostly on International Shipping and FedEx Admin Charges) in exchange for the extra head tips the balance. I can live without the hatless head since I will be displaying GTG with the hat. :)

Hopefully, a member on this Board gets his WL for the Ex converted.

Cancelled my Ex PO from SSC and ordered the Regular from my local retailer. Total savings of USD$160 (mostly on International Shipping and FedEx Admin Charges) in exchange for the extra head tips the balance. I can live without the hatless head since I will be displaying GTG with the hat. :)

Hopefully, a member on this Board gets his WL for the Ex converted.

:horror Sounds like you made a good choice to me. :clap

Back