Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the staff lights up and looks good when they put up the pics, I think this could be my first PF ever. Maybe.
If I can somehow find the dough. :)

Rolled up sock to go down trouser leg for exclusive 'Party Gandalf' :naughty

And have we heard the first rumblings of the obligatory 'likeness' debates :rotfl

As much as I hate weighing in on the old SS v weta debates, based on what we can see of the likeness and the overall piece, there is no beating this. :rock

Are there any people that still doubt that Sideshow are destroying the legacy of Weta in statue form. ????

Sideshow GTG= Masterpiece Win.
Weta owners= Fail.

Yep agree with that!! The likeness is superb on this one in fact it's SO FAR the best yet of any line IMO but I'll retain final judgement for the paint job on it!

Love my Weta one but it's going back in the box when this arrives :monkey5

That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing myself Alan. :lol You bring up a very good point though, a lousy paint job can ruin even the best sculpt. :( No idea who sculpted this beauty yet though I suspect this is Trevor's handiwork. :monkey5

Are there any people that still doubt that Sideshow are destroying the legacy of Weta in statue form. ????

Weta owners= Fail.

:lol As unbelieveable as it seems there are still a few Weta worshippers out there who refuse to accept reality and are happy to settle for 2nd best. :monkey3

Gandalf the Grey is the best Gandalf, and this looks like the best representation of the character yet. The size, the pose, the costume, the sculpt = the best and last Gandalf we'll ever need.

Weta owners= Fail.

Being a 'Fail' has never felt soooooooo good!! :lol

:lol As unbelieveable as it seems there are still a few Weta worshippers out there who refuse to accept reality and are happy to settle for 2nd best. :monkey3

:joy:joy:joy

But, in all seriousness, this does look like an absolutely fantastic statue...well done SS :clap

Back